Good Morning! Yesterday we had our Quarterly Inkin’ Krew Team meeting and three of our teammates designed cards using the beautiful new Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts bundle from the upcoming July – December 2022 Mini Catalog. This beautiful bundle is part of the Splendid Day suite that also contains the beautiful Splendid Day specialty designer series paper and will be available on July 1, 2022. You can find the currently available supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Rosie Kean from Rapid City, SD designed this gorgeous Double Z fold wedding card showing off the beautiful foil papers from the Splendid Day specialty DSP. The beautiful foils are matted on Soft Sea foam in the outer card and the inner card uses the linen paper with the Soft Sea Foam leaf panels as mats.
The card bases are Sahara Sand and the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts stamp set are stamped in Soft Suede. The gorgeous die cuts from the Splendid Stems dies accent the Sahara Sand fabric DSP panels and Rosie designed an optional Basic White back panel for writing a personal message. I added the Soft Sea Foam Bow and iridescent pearls to the front panel.
Karen Ksenzakovic from Somerville, NJ designed this card using all the gorgeous foliage die cuts from the Splendid Stems dies. The Soft Sea Foam card base and Pear Pizzazz mat are perfect with the subtle leafy background of the DSP and allow the beautiful bold die cuts in Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Evening Evergreen to really pop!
She finished the card front with a beautiful Soft Sea Foam bow on the linen die cut flower pot. I added the brass butterflies around the leaves. For the inside Karen also added a sentiment in addition to the stamped foliage from the Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts stamp set. You can find more of Karen’s beautiful designs on her blog – Creative Stamping Designs.
Tara Carpenter from Hallsville, MO designed our last card, and it doesn’t show up very well, but it uses shimmery white card stock for the front and inside panels, so it has a beautiful subtle sparkle! She showed us how to mask off the vertical stripe and use blending brushes to apply Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent and Orchid Oasis inks to make a gorgeous multicolor stripe on the card front.
A single Soft Succulent die cut leaf wrapped in Evening Evergreen twine around the panel matted in Soft Succulent and adhered to an Evening Evergreen card base perfectly frames the blended stripe. I had the courage to stamp the sentiment (and it was straight – yay!) and finish it with three iridescent rhinestones. I carried the blended strip to the inside of the card and stamped the sentiment and leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts bundle in Evening Evergreen and stamped off Soft Succulent on the inside panel. Find more of Tara’s beautiful cards on her blog – Tarabeth Stamps.
The beautiful Stampin’ Up! Splendid Thoughts bundle and the Splendid Day specialty designer series paper will be available on July 1, 2022 and you will not regret putting it at the top of your wish list. It was fun playing with these beautiful products and making cards with Rosie, Karen and Tara during our team meeting and I’m grateful that they shared their beautiful designs with us.
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Rosie’s Card
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″, 3” x 8-1/4” inner card base scored at 2-3/4” and 5- 1/2”
- Soft Sea Foam – two 2-5/8” x 4-1/8” panels, two 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” panels, two Splendid Stems die cuts
- Splendid Day specialty DSP – two 2-1/2″ x 4″ panels (foil), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (foil), three Splendid Stems die cuts (foil), three 2-5/8” x 2-7/8” panels (Soft Sea Foam Leaf pattern), two 2-1/2” x 2-3/4” panels (Sahara Sand fabric pattern)
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4” panel
- Karen’s Card
- Soft Sea Foam – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2″ x 4″ (leaf die cut)
- Pear Pizzazz – 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front mat), 2″ X 2 1/2″(leaf die)
- Rich Razzleberry – 2″ X 2″ (leaf die cut)
- Evening Evergreen – 2″ X 3″ (leaf die cut)
- Sahara Sand – 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (flowerpot die cut)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Splendid Day specialty DSP – 3 1/2″ X 4 3/4″ (front background), 1 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (flowerpot die cut), 2 1/4″ X 6″ (envelope flap)
- Tara’s Card
- Evening Evergreen – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Soft Succulent – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (front mat), 2″ x 2″ (die cut leaf)
- Shimmery White – two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels (front and inside panel)