Good Morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! I pulled out the Stampin’ Up! Lasting Joy photopolymer stamp set to use with the Countryside Corners bundle to make a card inspired by a handmade box from the new Annual Catalog for my card today. You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a color challenge for our Blog Hop this week and it was fun to adapt the colors to our Hop color pallette:
I embossed a Crumb Cake panel with the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with liquid glue. I stamped the image from the Countryside Corners cling stamp in Crumb Cake ink on Pool Party and cut it out with the second largest Countryside corners dies.
I stamped the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Lasting Joy stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on Basic White. I stamped the large flowers in Pumpkin Pie and the small flowers in Petal Pink. I stamped the stems in Lemon Lime Twist – sometimes I inked up the whole stamp and sometimes I just inked up one section – until all the flowers were connected. I stamped a few long leaf branches in Crumb Cake. I cut the panel with the third largest die from the Countryside Corners dies and adhered it to the Pool Party die cut with liquid glue.
I cut the smallest banner from the Countryside Corners dies from Pool Party and adhered it to the panel. I cut the small leaves and flowers from the Dainty Delight dies from Petal Pink and Lemon Lime Twist card stock and adhered them to the banner and then adhered the banner to the die cut floral panel. I adhered a length of folded ribbon to the back of the panel and adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the flowers and leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Lasting Joy stamp set in the corners of a Basic White panel. I used the same ink colors as the floral die cut panel and left plenty of room to write a personal message. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I love how the flowers in the Stampin’ Up! Lasting Joy stamp set go with the designs in the Countryside Blossoms embossing folder. The sentiments in the stamp set are also sweet and in a pretty font making them good for lots of occasions.
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER Sale Starts Today!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the Details:
- Sales Period: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives
Click on the image below to download a PDF with the list of designer series papers that are on sale and their sale prices:
Starter Kit+ Joining Special Starts Today!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 USD worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Starter Kit+ Promotion Details:
- Promotion Dates: 1–30 JUNE 2023
- When new team members purchase their Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem
$125$155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 1 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this offer.
You can read about the benefits of being a Demonstrator on my Join My Team page. These include a minimum 20% discount on products and access to new products a month before the catalog release. Contact me if you have any questions about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and I’ll be happy to tell you all about it!
Current Host Code: 9SKETT74
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background)
- Pool Party – 3-1/2″ x 5″ (stamped die cut), 1/2″ x 2″ (small die cut banner)
- Petal Pink – 1″ x 1″ (die cut flower)
- Lemon Lime Twist – 1″ x 1″ (die cut leaves)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside panel), 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ (floral stamped die cut)