Stampin’ Up! offers promotions throughout the year to keep things exciting for customers. Here is a summary of the latest promotions.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s spectacular Sale-A-Bration is going on now. There are three ways to enjoy Sale-A-Bration benefits: Shop – Host – Join.
Sale-A-Bration Shopping Benefits
You earn FREE products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes) during Sale-A-Bration. The Sale-A-Bration brochure has the products that you can choose to add to your order. And the more you spend, the more FREE products you can earn. There are two qualifying levels with spending thresholds, giving you flexibility to choose what you want.
For example, if you spend $150, then you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2.
Head over to my online store to shop now.
Sale-A-Bration Host Benefits
Hosts with orders of $300 or more can receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (Item 152384).
- Customer, workshop, and online orders qualify.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order.
- Only the host of the order will receive the free stamp set.
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Sale-A-Bration Joining Benefits
Recruits who join Stampin’ Up! as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator between January 3–March 31, 2020, will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, a 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler, and your choice of stamp set (Host stamp sets and Sale-A-Bration stamp sets not included.).
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″
Stampin’ Up! Coordination Release Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has a special release coming on February 4 with a limited set of products that coordinate with items in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Here are the products in the Release with some inspiration
Aren’t they cute? Click on the image below to open a PDF to see what items the new products coordinate with:
And here’s a video that Stampin’ Up created to show you all the products:
Here are the details:
- February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to demonstrator, customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can begin purchasing these products now through a demonstrator order or they can be added to a Starter Kit for joining. Contact me if you have questions about joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator.
January-June 2020 Mini Catalog is open for Ordering
Click on the image below to view an online PDF version of the catalog
March 2020 Paper Pumpkin: No Matter The Weather
Cheers to seven years! This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you and your customers. To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you and your subscribers will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe.
Here are the Details:
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- The additional stamp set coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here. NOTE: Prepaid Subscriptions of 3 months or longer qualify for FREE Sale-A-Bration items!
Sign up deadline for the March 2020 kit is March 10, 2020. Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.