Good Morning! Today I made a masculine birthday card with the new Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set, but no it’s not a sports theme card. I used the strong, bold sentiments from the stamp set with the retiring In Good Taste designer series paper for a simple masculine card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I used the Banner Pick a Punch to cut the ends of several scrap strips of the In Good Taste DSP. It felt good to put them to use and the mixture of wood grains and stones go together well. Select varying widths and lengths. I adhered them to a panel of the DSP that looked like a painting canvas, varying the lengths and I trimmed the tops off after the strips were adhered to get a clean edge on top. I adhered the DSP to a Soft Suede mat.
I wrapped the DSP panel with a length of Gray Granite shimmer ribbon, securing it in the back with tape and adhered the panel to the front of a Gray Granite card base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede on a wood grain panel of In Good Taste DSP and cut it out with the small label die from the Harvest dies. I cut another panel of Soft Suede with the die and adhered the DSP to the top. I adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals and finished it with a Brushed Metallic Dot.
For the inside of the card, I decided to use the In Good Taste DSP for my writing panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set in Soft Suede ink and adhered strips of punched DSP to the side. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The In Good Taste DSP is perfect for masculine cards, just like the bold font in the Stampin’ Up! Your Biggest Fan stamp set. The natural tones also work well to contrast with florals for feminine cards, so overall it’s a great pack! It’s a great value with a 40% discount during the Last Chance Products sale.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 6″ (front mat), 1″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- In Good Taste DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ (front background), 1″ x 2-1/2″ (label), several strips with varying widths and lengths 1/2″ – 1″ wide and 3″ – 4″ long