Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest is one of my favorites from the current July – December Mini Catalog, so I was happy to use it for another fall Thank You card. And I decided to combine it with the quaint Harvest Meadow and rustic In Good Taste designer series papers for a sweet country look. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
My card was inspired by the Nature’s Beauty Color Challenge at Sunday Stamps SSC269:
I adhered a panel of Harvest Meadows designer series paper to a Misty Moonlight mat and popped it on the front of a Gray Granite Card base with dimensionals. I cut a stitched rectangle using the rustic wood grain In Good Taste designer series paper, adhered it to a Basic Black mat and then adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I stamped the pretty coneflowers from the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest cling stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Basic White and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. I used Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cinnamon Cider and Soft Suede. Then I cut it out with the coordinating die and popped it on the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on Old Olive and cut it out with the small label die. I adhered it to the card with dimensionals and glue dots. I made a triple loopy bow with Linen thread and adhered it with a glue dot and finished the card front with champagne rhinestone gems.
For the inside of the card, I inked up the coneflower stamp with Gray Granite ink and stamped off twice before stamping the image on a Basic White panel. I trimmed the bottom with the Harvest Meadow DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The beautiful coneflowers from the Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Harvest stamp set are really fun to color and they always come out beautiful! Thanks for stopping by!
Seasonal Sale Coming November 16 – November 18!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
- The sale will run for three days only – November 16, 2021 – November 18, 2021.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
Click on the image below to download a flyer with details:
Join Stampin’ Up! With Savings During November!
Jump for join! There’s no better time than November to begin your Stampin’ Up! business. Why? If you sign up to be an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator before the end of the month, you’ll get the $99 Starter Kit—filled with your pick of products—for only $75! Start your Stampin’ Up! business strong with big savings!
Enjoy early access to our amazing products, exclusive perks, an opportunity to earn additional income, and an incredible community of crafters. Whether you want to make the most of your papercrafting passion or build a business, there’s so much in store for you with Stampin’ Up! Check out my Join My Team Page to see more benefits and join now or contact me if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
Current Host Code: PYA3MMQ6
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front mat)
- Old Olive – 1″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- Basic Black – 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ (stitched rectangle mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ (die cut flowers)
- In Good Taste DSP – 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut stitched rectangle)
- Harvest Meadow DSP – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ (front background), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)