Good Morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Father’s Day is coming up so I pulled out the sweet Stampin’ Up! Beside Me cling stamp set for a Father’s Day card. This is perfect with the new Lets Go Fishing designer series paper! You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a sketch challenge for our Blog Hop this week:
I adhered the fish panel from the Lets Go Fishing designer series paper to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with liquid glue. I stamped the fishing family and birds from the Stampin’ Up! Beside Me stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on Very Vanilla.
I cut the image out with the fourth largest Deckled Rectangles die and colored it with Stampin’ Blends. I used Crumb Cake on the deck, light Blueberry Bushel on the pants, light Pool Party, Wild Wheat and Petal Pink on the shirts, light Pecan Pie on the hair and light Petal Pink on the skin. I adhered the panel to a Mossy Meadow mat with liquid glue and popped it on the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Beside Me stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on Copper Clay and cut it out with the second smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies. I cut two banners from Let’s Go Fishing DSP using the All That dies and adhered them to the back of the label before adhering it to the card. I finished with three Rustic metallic dots.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment and birds from the Stampin’ Up! Beside Me stamp set in Pebbled Path ink on Very Vanilla. I trimmed the side with a strip of Lets Go Fishing DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Going fishing with your Dad is a such a wonderful childhood memory – especially when the fish are biting!
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the Details:
- Sales Period: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives
Click on the image below to download a PDF with the list of designer series papers that are on sale and their sale prices:
Current Host Code: TUMGKET9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow – 2-3/4″ x 4-1/8″ panels (art panel mat)
- Copper Clay – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (label)
- Very Vanilla – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside panel), 3-” x 4-1/2″ (art panel)
- Lets Go Fishing DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front background), 1″ x 4″ (inside trim), 1″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut banners)