Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Layering Leaves photopolymer stamp set is a wonderful new two step stamp set with leaves, flowers and beautiful sentiments. It coordinates with the returning bough punch and I used them both with the Fresh As A Daisy designer series paper for a cheerful hello card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a striped panel of Fresh As A Daisy designer series paper to the top of a Garden Green mat and a floral panel to the bottom. I wrapped a length of Wild Wheat ribbon around the seam, securing it in the back and popped it on the front of a Crushed Curry card base with dimensionals.
I stamped two of the large single leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Layering Leaves stamp set in Wild Wheat ink on Basic White and fussy cut them with my paper snips. I stamped two of the flower bunches in Daffodil Delight ink on Basic White and punched them out with the Bough punch. I punched the leaf cluster from Garden Green and adhered the leaves and flowers to the card with glue dots.
I stamped the beautiful sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Layering Leaves stamp set in Garden Green ink on Daffodil Delight card stock and cut it out with the small rectangle from the Something Fancy dies. I used the medium die to cut a Garden Green mat and adhered the label to the mat with liquid glue. I popped it on the card front with dimensionals and adhered some green tinsel gems to finish the card.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the leaf sprig from the Stampin’ Up[ Layering Leaves stamp set in Garden Green ink on Basic White. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Fresh As A Daisy DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Layering Leaves stamp set are the most beautiful and really dress up a handmade card! I love that there are so many variations of flowers and leaves in this set that also coordinate with the sweet Bough Punch. A great addition to my crafting collection!
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the Details:
- Sales Period: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives
Click on the image below to download a PDF with the list of designer series papers that are on sale and their sale prices:
Current Host Code: TUMGKET9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crushed Curry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight – 1-1/2″ x 3″ (label)
- Garden Green – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat), two 2″ x 3″ (label mat and leaf cluster punch)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2″ x 3-1/2″ (stamped leaves and flowers)
- Fresh As A Daisy DSP – 3-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ (floral front background), 2″ x 3-7/8″ (striped front background), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)