Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful photopolymer stamp set is a fun set with unique, modern images and fun sentiments. It coordinates with the Beautiful Shapes dies and I also used one of my favorites – the Brilliant Wings dies. Sadly these are all retiring, but they are so much fun to play with! Check out my card and find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Flowers & More designer series paper to the bottom of another panel of the DSP with liquid glue and adhered them to a Sweet Sorbet mat. I wrapped the panel with white crinkle ribbon and made a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink on Basic White and cut it out with the small die from the Beautiful Shapes dies – isn’t the embossed border fun! I adhered the label to the card over the ribbon with dimensionals and adhered the panel to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with dimensionals.
I cut the large butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies from Distressed Gold specialty paper and adhered it to the card front with glue dots. I finished the card with Starry Sky faceted dots.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Hello Beautiful stamp set in Starry Sky ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower center in Crushed Curry and covered it with a mask before stamping the flower in Sweet Sorbet. I covered the flower with another mask and stamped the leaves in Shaded Spruce. I trimmed the bottom with a Flowers & More DSP and adhered it to a Sweet Sorbet mat before adhering it to the inside of the card. I love how that stamped flower resembles the flowers in the DSP!
Isn’t the butterfly beautiful in the Distressed Gold paper? And it’s on sale beginning April 4! Sad to see it go, but I’m so excited about the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! You can start ordering from it on May 2, 2023!
New 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Coming Soon!
The new Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog will debut on May 2, 2023! The Demonstrator pre-order will occur during April, so there will be sneak peeks of wonderful new products and colors! I will be ordering catalogs for my current customers at the beginning of the month and sending them to my customers. If you would like a copy, simply place an order and I will be happy to send you one, too!
Get the complete details on the new 2023-2025 In Colors and the Color Refresh on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page.
This Last Chance Products promotion will include two lists of Last Chance Products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires. There will be one for each catalog retiring. For these retiring catalogs, there will not be a Carryover List. You can find carryover products in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and the Last Chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are only available while supplies last, so order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- The 2021-2023 In Color items, ink pads, refills, Stampin’ Blends and cardstock are usually some of the first items to sell out (The Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends are already gone!!).
- There will be retiring colors as part of the Color Refresh, and these items will likely sell out early as well!
- Some of the items will have sale prices listed. Those sale prices do not start until Tuesday April 4.
- The last day to order from these catalogs will be May 1, 2023.
Note that while some of the bundles are on the retiring list, the individual stamps and dies/punched may be carried over. Also, if one of the items in a retiring bundle is deeply discounted, the total price may be less than the bundled price, so pull out your calculators to double check.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
Shop early to get the items you want before they’re gone for good!
Current Host Code: XPRMTP4D
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic White Thick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sweet Sorbet – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front and inside mats)
- Distressed Gold – 2-1/4″ x 4″ (die cut butterfly)
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (inside panel), 1″ x 2-1/4″ (label)
- Flowers & More DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (bottom front trim)