Good Morning! The pretty Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies bundle is a versatile bundle that is so fun to play with and I was inspired by the colorful Gerbera Daisies in the stores to make a card full of colorful flowers. I stamped the petals in each flower in two different colors to create this CAS (clean and simple) card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a Basic White panel with the Painted Posies 3D embossing folder and trimmed it to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ to compensate for the embossing shrinkage. I adhered it to the front of a Thick Basic White card base with liquid glue.
I stamped the large daisies from the Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies photopolymer stamp set three times on Basic White. One daisy uses Real Red for the detail stamp and Sweet Sorbet for the filler. Another uses Daffodil Delight for the detail stamp and Lemon Lolly for the filler. The last uses Melon Mambo and Bubble Bath. I stamped the centers all in stamped off Pecan Pie and cut them out with the large outline die. I adhered the pink and yellow flowers with glue dots and popped the red one on with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies stamp set in Versamark ink on Basic Black. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and shook off the excess. I heated it with my heat tool until it was bright and shiny and trimmed the ends with my paper snip. I tied a bow with white baker’s twine and adhered it to the card and adhered the label on top with glue dots and dimensionals. I finished the card with rhinestone jewels.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the large daisy from the Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies stamp set in Real Red and Sweet Sorbet in the bottom corner of a Basic White panel. I stamped the center in stamped off Pecan Pie and I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Cheerful Daisies stamp set makes beautiful flowers, even without the fancy die cuts. The two step stamping is pretty easy to do and it’s a lot of fun to play with different color combinations. I think this would have been pretty with all red daisies too – maybe next time.
Starts Tomorrow – SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the Details:
- Sales Period: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives
Click on the image below to download a PDF with the list of designer series papers that are on sale and their sale prices:
Starts Tomorrow – Starter Kit+ Joining Special!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 USD worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Starter Kit+ Promotion Details:
- Promotion Dates: 1–30 JUNE 2023
- When new team members purchase their Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem
$125$155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 1 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this offer.
You can read about the benefits of being a Demonstrator on my Join My Team page. These include a minimum 20% discount on products and access to new products a month before the catalog release. Contact me if you have any questions about the benefits of being a Demonstrator and I’ll be happy to tell you all about it!
Current Host Code: TUMGKET9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic White Thick – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 3/8″ x 3″ (label),
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (die cut flowers)