Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic bundle is a is a. wonderful set that has shells that go with the pretty Seaside Bay bundle and the By the Bay 6″ x 6″ specialty designer series paper. I used them all to make a sweet shell themed thinking of you card for today. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of By the Bay 6″ x 6″ specialty designer series paper to a Sahara Sand mat with liquid glue and then to the front of a Mint Macaron card base with dimensionals. I cut a Sahara Sand panel with the net die from the Chic dies and adhered it to the card with glue dots.
I applied Petal Pink ink to a Basic White panel with a blending brush and stamped the large shell from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic photopolymer stamp set in Petal Pink. I stamped the two shells from the Seaside Bay cling stamp set in Coastal Cabana ink and cut all the shells out with the coordinating dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on Petal Pink card stock and cut it out with the second smallest long Stitched Rectangles dies. I adhered the label to the card front with glue dots.
I cut three Seaside Bay clamshells from distressed gold paper and adhered the shells with glue dots and dimensionals. I finished the card with flat adhesive pearls.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Sahara Sand on a Basic White panel. I stamped the shells from the two stamp sets around the edges of the panel and trimmed the bottom with a strip of By the Bay DSP. I adhered another distressed gold clamshell to the bottom before adhering it to the inside of the card. I made a coordinating envelope by stamping the shells on the front and adhering DSP to the back flap.
Luckily these two stamp and die sets are returning in the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, so we will still be able to use them for summer seashell cards for our amazing friends! Yay!!
New 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Coming Soon!
The new Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog will debut on May 2, 2023! The Demonstrator pre-order will occur during April, so there will be sneak peeks of wonderful new products and colors! I will be ordering catalogs for my current customers at the beginning of the month and sending them to my customers. If you would like a copy, simply place an order and I will be happy to send you one, too!
Get the complete details on the new 2023-2025 In Colors and the Color Refresh on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page.
This Last Chance Products promotion will include two lists of Last Chance Products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires. There will be one for each catalog retiring. For these retiring catalogs, there will not be a Carryover List. You can find carryover products in the upcoming Annual Catalog.
A few things to know about the retiring lists and the Last Chance products:
- Items on the retiring list are only available while supplies last, so order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting!
- The 2021-2023 In Color items, ink pads, refills, Stampin’ Blends and cardstock are usually some of the first items to sell out (The Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends are already gone!!).
- There will be retiring colors as part of the Color Refresh, and these items will likely sell out early as well!
- Some of the items will have sale prices listed. Those sale prices do not start until Tuesday April 4.
- The last day to order from these catalogs will be May 1, 2023.
Note that while some of the bundles are on the retiring list, the individual stamps and dies/punched may be carried over. Also, if one of the items in a retiring bundle is deeply discounted, the total price may be less than the bundled price, so pull out your calculators to double check.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
Shop early to get the items you want before they’re gone for good!
Current Host Code: XPRMTP4D
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Sahara Sand – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front DSP mat)
- Petal Pink – 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (label)
- Distressed Gold – 2″ x 2″ (die cut clam shells)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2″ x 4″ (die cut shells)
- By the Bay 6″ x 6″ specialty DSP – 3″ x 5-1/2″ (front center panel), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), 2-1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic Friendship Card”
So pretty Akiko! Love the little gold shells, perfectly layered! 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
Beautiful card Akiko 🙂 Love that DSP and your design. GREAT reel too.
Thanks so much Karen!! 😊
Love this card and all the layers you did on it! I have the Season of Chic bundle but not sure I’ve even used it yet. Summer is coming though so I’m sure I’ll use it then. Thank you!
Thanks Deb! This is perfect for Summer with both the shell and flower motifs! 😊
Comments are closed.