Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish photopolymer stamp set is such a fun set because of it’s bold simple sentiments – and it’s carrying over into the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! I used the stamp set with the retiring Flowers & More host designer series paper to make a tag card with a gift card holder inside using the wonderful Mini Pocket Envelope dies. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Flowers & More designer series paper to a Starry Sky mat with liquid glue and adhered it to the front of a Tahitian Tide card base with dimensionals. I cut a large angled tag from another panel of the DSP using the large angled tag from the Tailored Tags dies.
I stamped the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish stamp set in Starry Sky and Fresh Freesia ink on Basic White and cut it out with the largest angled Tailored Tags die. I looped Fresh Freesia ribbon through both tags and adhered them to the card front with glue dots. I used the pretty flower dies from the Pretty Pillow Box dies to cut a Fresh Freesia flower for the tag and adhered it with glue dots. I finished the card front with In color dots.
I used the Mini Pocket Envelop dies to cut another panel of Flowers & More DSP and made a little pocket for a gift card. I adhered it to the inside of the card and on the opposite side, adhered a Basic White panel trimmed in the same DSP.
I decorated the envelope by stamping ‘hello‘ from the Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish stamp set in Fresh Freesia on the front of the envelope and adhering a DSP panel to the flap.
And I used the retiring Pretty Pillow Box dies to make a little gift box to go with the card – perfect for a couple pieces of chocolate!
The Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish stamp set is carrying over in the new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog along with the Tailor Made Tags dies. Yay!! The Flowers & More designer series paper and the Pretty Pillow Box dies dies are retiring.
Last Chance Products Sale Going On Now!
This Last Chance Products promotion includes two lists of products that will no longer be available once the catalogs retire on May 1, 2023. There will be one for the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and one for the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog. For these retiring catalogs, you can find carryover products in the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
Items on the retiring list are only available while supplies last, so order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Some of the items will have sale prices listed with discounts up to 60% off.
Several wonderful retiring items have already sold out!
The last day to order from these catalogs will be May 1, 2023.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring Last Chance Products from the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog.
The May Paper Pumpkin Kit is Exploring In Color!
Say hello to mountain landscapes and new In Colors! This month’s kit features nine outdoors-themed cards in our new 2023–2025 In Colors plus exclusive FREE stickers. Want more? Get the cards & envelopes add-on (available 2 May while supplies last) and continue your creative adventure!
The May Kit Includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs and plus 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- A 7-piece all-occasion photopolymer stamp set that celebrates good friends and great adventures
- 1 Copper Clay (new In Color!) Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Twine and die-cut accents
- FREE stickers to put on your projects or anything you want—water bottles, laptops, coolers, and more!
- Adhesives to complete the projects
Exploring In Color Cards & Envelopes Add-On:
This month, we’re offering a cards & envelopes add-on to keep the crafting adventure going!
- Available starting May 2, 2022, while supplies last
- Price: $10
- Includes 18 cards, 6 each of 3 designs, plus 18 coordinating envelopes.
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
Coordinating Colors: Boho Blue, Copper Clay, Daffodil Delight, Moody Mauve, Mossy Meadow, Pebbled Path, Wild Wheat
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the May 2023 kit is May 10, 2023. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: 6EDCPU4T
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Tahitian Tide – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Starry Sky – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat)
- Fresh Freesia – 1-1/4″ x 2″ (die cut flower)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (tag)
- Flowers & More DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (tag), 4-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ (mini pocket envelope), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), 2-1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Pillow Box
- Parakeet Party – 1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ (tag)
- Pacific Point – 1-1/4″ x 2″ (die cut flower)
- Flirty Flamingo – 1-1/4″ x 2″ (die cut flower)
- Flowers & More DSP – 4-1/4″ x 6″
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Biggest Wish”
Such a cute card! Love the bright colors and fun design! 🙂
Hi Akiko! You’ve done an outstanding job with this one. I love the color combo! It’s so cheerful, and sure to make the recipient smile!
Thank you!! 😊
Comments are closed.