Good Morning! Have you seen the pretty Design A Daydream Host designer series paper? It’s a huge pack of 12″ x 12″ designer series paper that you can only purchase with Host Dollars that you earn with orders or a party with sales of $150 or more. I paired it with the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour photopolymer stamp set for a friendship card to celebrate any special occasion or achievement. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Design a Daydream designer series paper to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with liquid glue. I adhered a striped strip of the DSP to the card front and then a floral panel overlapping it.
I adhered another panel of Design a Daydream DSP to a Blackberry Bliss mat and stamped the large flower and stem from the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour stamp set in Old Olive on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower stamp with Blushing Bride and cut the image out with the coordinating die from the Scalloped Contours dies. I adhered the die cut flower to the layered DSP with dimensionals and a glue dot on the stem. I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour stamp set in Blackberry Bliss on Blushing Bride and adhered it to the card front with glue dots and dimensionals. I finished the card front with Blushing Bride faceted dots and a bow.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour stamp set in Blackberry Bliss on a Basic White panel. I stamped the bud outline in Old Olive and the bud in Blushing Bride. I trimmed the side of the panel with a strip of Design a Daydream DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The floral panel in the Design a Daydream DSP pack is pretty with Blackberry Bliss, Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink flowers. And they go really nice with the abstract flowers in the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour bundle.
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make another card using the Design a Daydream Host designer series paper. Join me as I use it with the Sweet Songbirds bundle create a fun fold card. Look forward to seeing you then!
May is a Great Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper – item 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock – item 159204
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – item 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – item 159253
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
The June Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Pick of the Crop!
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. Plus, we’ve got an add-on you can purchase to expand on this month’s kit.
This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
This kit includes supplies to create 9 card – 3 each of 3 designs and 9 coordinating envelopes:
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases a, die-cut paper pieces, vellum, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- A 5-3/8″ x 6″ mini shopping bag
- Stamp or color the bag for a personalized touch
- It holds a couple of cards for a fun twist on card packaging
- Additional shopping bags can be purchased starting June 13, 2022
- Item 161922 – contains 4 mini canvas bags
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the June 2022 kit is June 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 2-1/4″ (label)
- Blackberry Bliss – 2-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (die cut flower)
- Design A Daydream DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front background), 1/2″ x 5″ (front stripe strip), 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ (large floral front panel), 2-1/4″ x 4″ (small floral front panel), 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ (inside trim)