Good Morning! I used the gorgeous Hues of Happiness designer series paper with the wonderful Stampin’ Up! Happiness Abounds bundle to make today’s Best Wishes card. This sentiment is great for a birthday, wedding or any special occasion. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Hues of Happiness designer series paper to a Granny Apple Green mat and popped it on the front of a Daffodil Delight card base. I cut a Basic White panel with the spiral notebook die from the Stampin’ Up! Happiness Abounds bundle and then cut it again with the eyelet lattice die. I adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.
I cut three flowers and four leaf clusters from the Hues of Happiness DSP – I love that the gorgeous flowers in this DSP can be cut with Blossoming Happiness dies. I adhered the large flower to the card front with dimensionals and adhered the other flowers and leaves around it with glue dots. I made a loopy bow with the pretty Parakeet Party metallic ribbon and adhered it under the flower.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Happiness Abounds photopolymer stamp set in Granny Apple Green on a Basic White strip and cut it out with the small banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies. I adhered it to the card with dimensionals and glue dots and finished the card with beautiful Glossy Dots. I finished by giving the flowers some sparkle with Wink of Stella.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Happiness Abounds stamp set in Granny Apple Green on a Basic White panel. I stamped the little bouquet in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Stampin’ Blends – Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo, Highland Heather and Daffodil delight. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Hues of Happiness DSP and adhered it to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Happiness Abounds bundle goes beautifully with the Hues of Happiness DSP, but also has beautiful outline flower stamps that can be colored and cut out with the dies. And the sentiments are beautiful and can be used for both the inside and outside of the card. This is a must have set for flower lovers!
May is a Great Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper – item 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock – item 159204
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – item 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – item 159253
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
The June Paper Pumpkin Kit is the Pick of the Crop!
Give your card collection a reFRESH with this month’s Paper Pumpkin Kit! We’re talking FRESH ideas, designs, cards, and crafts. Each month we strive to deliver a seasonal selection, and this month is no different. Plus, we’ve got an add-on you can purchase to expand on this month’s kit.
This kit’s stamp set is perfect for expressing your love, gratitude, and style. With sentiments that say “Love you a whole bunch”, “You’re the pick of the crop”, “You are the sweetest,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this photopolymer stamp set for all of your summer projects.
This kit includes supplies to create 9 card – 3 each of 3 designs and 9 coordinating envelopes:
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases a, die-cut paper pieces, vellum, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- A 5-3/8″ x 6″ mini shopping bag
- Stamp or color the bag for a personalized touch
- It holds a couple of cards for a fun twist on card packaging
- Additional shopping bags can be purchased starting June 13, 2022
- Item 161922 – contains 4 mini canvas bags
Coordinating Colors: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the June 2022 kit is June 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel), 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (label), 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut background panel)
- Hues of Happiness DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim), 3 die cut flowers, 4 die cut leaf clusters