Good Friday morning! Today I have a simple, fun friendship card made with the Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap! photopolymer stamp set. You can find the supplies at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I stamped the crocodile from the Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap stamp set on a solid Granny Apple Green sheet of the Sale A Bration Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ designer series paper and fussy cut it out. I turned the DSP over and stamped the bird in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on the Blackberry Bliss side and fussy cut the body.
I adhered the crocodile to a panel of Pool Party from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP and stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap stamp set in Pretty Peacock and the bird in Blackberry Bliss. I adhered the fussy cut bird to the stamped bird and adhered the panel to a Pool Party Panel with liquid glue and popped the panel on a Pretty Peacock card base with dimensionals.
I finished the card front with three Pool Party adhesive sequins.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap stamp set in Pretty Peacock on a white panel. I stamped the other elements from the stamp set in Garden Green, Pool Party, Blackberry Bliss and Petal Pink ink and colored them with the light Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends and Color Lifter. I adhered a strip of Pool Party DSP to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap stamp set is a cute, whimsical stamp set with tons of fun, witty sentiments that are great for lots of occasions – Check it out. I plan to send this to my grandson … just because.
If you haven’t received the Stampin’ Up! Jan-Jun Mini Catalog but would like to become a customer of mine, contact me and I’ll send you one!
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower Points!
And to celebrate the new catalog and Sale A Bration, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through January 12.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
For complete details on my Wildflower Rewards, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me. To start shopping now, head over to my Online Store!
Basic White Cardstock Products Now Available
Last month Stampin’ Up! announced that the Whisper White products are being discontinued because the supplier’s mill had to close due to COVID-19 impacts. So they worked on a replacement called Basic White which was thoroughly checked it out with their quality assurance and product teams. They even tested it with some demonstrators and concept artists who gave it the thumbs up. And it’s now available in the Online Store.
Here are the list of Basic White products with links:
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
I placed my order yesterday and can’t wait to get my hands on it! But it will take a little getting used to not calling it Whisper White anymore.
January 1 – 15 Host Code: 4YZ2J366
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/2″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (front panel)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Oh So Ombre 6″ x 6″ DSP – 4″ x 4″ (fussy cut animals)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP – 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (front panel), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim)
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Oh Snap Friendship Card”
So cute Akiko 🙂 Love your colors and your fussy cutting is perfect.
Too cute! Love the colors that you used, that’s a lot of fussy cutting!! It turned out great! 🙂
Too too cute! Love it! I give you extra kudos for the fussy cutting!
Comments are closed.