Good Morning! Today I’m sharing a fall card made with the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set accented with leaves from the Gathered Leaves Dies. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Here is the Facebook Live video showing how I made the card:
I will post an edited version of how I made the card in my YouTube channel later this week so you can view a quickie version.
My card layout uses Freshly Made Sketches 457 – this is a good one, check it out.
Adhere a panel of Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ designer series paper to the front of an Early Espresso Card base (don’t forget that the Plaid Tidings DSP is on sale this month! 😊). Stamp the Birch cling background stamp in Early Espresso ink on a Bumblebee panel and emboss it with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder. Adhere it to an Early Espresso mat and pop it on the card front with dimensionals.
Adhere a berry branch from the Forever Gold Laser cut specialty paper to the embossed panel. Cut the Gathered Leaves dies from Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz card stock. Adhere the leaves to the card front. Stamp three small daisies from the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set in Bumblebee ink on Bumblebee card stock. Sponge the centers with Cajun Craze ink and sponge Pumpkin Pie ink around the petals, leaving just the tips. Punch out the three petal clusters with the medium daisy punch. Gently bend the petals back on one cluster, back and forward on the second and all forward on the last cluster. Adhere the clusters together with liquid glue.
Cut the center from gold foil using the flower center die from the Poinsettias Dies and adhere it to the middle of the flower. Pop the flower on the card front with a dimensional. Adhere a gold trim bow under the flower. Stamp the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a strip of Pumpkin Pie and trim the ends. Adhere it to a strip of early Espresso and pop it on the card front with dimensionals. Finish the card front with three Gilded Gems.
Stamp and emboss a strip of Bumblebee card stock to match the front panel and adhere it to the bottom of a Whisper White panel. Cut a small Gathered Leaves Die leaf from Pumpkin Pie and adhere it to the top corner of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane stamp set and the coordinating punches are perfect for creating fall floral cards – just change up the colors to coordinate with your favorite fall designer series paper. This is perfect for birthdays and other occasions when a pumpkin just won’t do.
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale Going on Now!
Stampin’ Up! has beautiful Designer Series Paper and during the Month of October they’re putting a select list of those on sale with a 15% discount! This is a fantastic opportunity for you to stock up and save on paper. And the sale includes some of the designs from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog too! Get the details on my Promotions Page or click on the image above to download a printable PDF with all the selections. Click Here to shop the Designer Series Paper Sale in My Online Store now!
October 16-31 Host Code: 3VJWYCTP
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog or in the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3/8″ x 2-1/2″ (label mat), 2-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ (embossed panel mat)
- Bumblebee – 2-1/2″ x 5″ (embossed front panel), 1/4″ x 4″ (embossed inside trim), 2″ x 6″ (stamped and punched daisy clusters)
- Cajun Craze – 2″ x 2″ (large die cut leaf)
- Pumpkin Pie – 2″ x 3-1/2″ (medium and small die cut leaves), 1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (label)
- Pear Pizzazz – 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (small die cut leaf)
- Gold Foil – 1″ x 1″ (flower center)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat), 3/4″ x 6″ (die cut sprigs), 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (punched label)
- Plaid Tidings DSP – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (front background)