Good Morning! One of the prettiest bundles in the retiring January-June 2022 Mini Catalog is the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home bundle. And happily, the bundle is carried over in the current Annual Catalog, but sadly the coordinating Heart & Home designer series paper is on the retiring list. It is such a pretty paper pack, so I wanted to pull it out for a simple card to show off the pretty DSP. And I paired it with the gorgeous Hello There sentiment from the Nature’s Prints cling stamp set. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of floral Heart & Home designer series paper to a Garden Green leafy panel and adhered them both to a Garden Green mat. I embossed a panel of Vellum with the Hive 3D embossing folder and adhered the layered DSP panel to the front with liquid glue.
I cut a panel of Fresh Freesia with the floral die from the Honeybee Blooms dies and I cut the grass blades from Garden green. I adhered the die cuts to the corner of the DSP. I stamped the sentiment from the Nature’s Prints stamp set on Basic White and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes stitched circle die. I adhered the die cut circle to the layered panel with dimensionals.
Now that I had my main elements on my panel, I adhered the layered vellum panel to the front of a Pale Papaya card base with liquid glue applied to the places covered by card stock. I stamped the pretty bee from the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home cling stamp set in Basic Gray on Basic White and colored it with the light Pale Papaya Stampin’ Blend. I cut it out with the coordinating die and adhered it to the card front with glue dots. I finished the card front with three iridescent gemstones and a white crinkle ribbon bow.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the little bee and wildflowers from the Stampin’ Up! Honeybee Home stamp set in Basic Gray on a Basic White panel. I adhered the panel to a Garden Green leafy Heart & Home DSP mat and adhered the layered panel to the inside of the card.
Flowers and bees make the perfect summertime hello card!
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on June 21 Only!
Yay! On June 21 only, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 21 June 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 USD shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Free Shipping will only be offered on June 21, 2022 beginning at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:59 PM (MT).
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Fresh Freesia – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (die cut flowers)
- Garden Green – 1-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (die cut grasses), 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (front mat)
- Vellum – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (embossed panel)
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (inside panel), 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (label), 1″ x 1″ (die cut bee)
- Heart & Home DSP – 2-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ (floral panel), 3″ x 3″ (front mat), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (inside mat)