Good Morning! The new Abigail Rose designer series paper has so many pretty images and for today, I paired the tulip print with a gorgeous die cut butterfly and the fun Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt sentiment cling stamp set for a simple encouragement card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of the beautiful Abigail Rose designer series paper to an Early Espresso mat. I wrapped it with a length of white crinkle ribbon and tied a bow. I adhered it to the front of a Basic White Card Base.
I cut a Basic White panel with the largest butterfly from the Brilliant Wings dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt stamp set in Versamark ink on an Early Espresso panel. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and shook off the excess. I heat set the powder until it was shiny and cut it out with the second smallest circle from the Stylish Shapes dies.
I adhered the die cut circle and the butterfly to the card front with glue dots and finished the card with a clear faceted elegant gem on the butterfly body.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Color and Contour stamp set in Early Espresso on a Basic White panel. I inked up the small butterfly from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp in Early Espresso and stamped off twice before stamping next to the sentiment. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Abigail Rose DSP and adhered the panel to an Early Espresso mat before adhering it to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
I love the fun sentiments in the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt stamp set! They are unique and casual and go with any designer series paper.
Today is the Last Day for the In Color Starter Kit bonus!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper – item 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock – item 159204
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – item 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – item 159253
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Read more about Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator benefits on my Join My Team page and click the button at the bottom to join. Contact me if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (inside panel), 3″ x 4″ (die cut butterfly)
- Early Espresso – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (front and inside mat), 2″ x 2″ (label)
- Abigail Rose DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-7/8″ (inside trim)