Good Morning! In the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog, there’s a really sweet and unique sentiment stamp set – the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt cling stamp set. I love this set and I used it with the pretty retiring Sweet Symmetry designer series paper and the wonderful retiring Pierced Blooms dies for today’s card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Sweet Symmetry DSP to a Basic White mat with liquid glue. I adhered another strip of Bumblebee Sweet Symmetry DSP across the background DSP panel and a strip of Night of Navy DSP along the left side. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Basic White panel and cut it out with the label die from the Pierced Blooms die.
I cut the flower using dies from the Pierced Blooms dies from Calypso Coral, Bumblebee and Night of Navy and adhered the pieces together with liquid glue. I cut the two large leaf sprigs from Just Jade card stock. I adhered the label to the DSP panel with liquid glue and adhered the leaves with glue dots. I adhered the flower with dimensionals and adhered the panel to the front of a Calypso Coral card base with dimensionals.
I made a bow with Bumblebee gingham ribbon and adhered it under the flower with a glue dot and finished the card front with Bumblebee faceted square gems.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt stamp set in Night of Navy on a Basic White panel. I cut the flower from Bumblebee, Night of Navy and Just jade and adhered it with liquid glue. I trimmed the bottom of the panel with a strip of Sweet Symmetry DSP and adhered it to the inside of the card.
Aren’t the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt stamp set great! They are so unique and the font is just like handwriting! They can be used with anything, so I pulled out some pretty retiring DSP and dies from my stash. Because I love the Pierced Blooms dies – they remind me of quilted flowers. And they’re one of the retiring items that is on sale, so it’s a great time to pick them up!
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make a card. Join me for a sneak peek at the beautiful Happiness Abounds bundle from the upcoming 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog. Look forward to seeing you then!
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 2″ x 2″ (die cut flower)
- Night of Navy – 3/4″ x 1-1/4″ (die cut flower centers)
- Bumblebee – 1-1/4″ x 3″ (die cut flowers)
- Just Jade – 2-1/2″ x 4″ (die cut leaves)
- Sweet Symmetry DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 2-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (Bumblebee Strip), 1-3/4″ x 4″ (Night of Navy strip)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Happy and Heartfelt Congratulations Card”
Such a cute card! Love the mix of designer papers and the die cut flower is the perfect embellishment! 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
Comments are closed.