Good Morning! Here is the Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You Oktoberfest card that I made during my Facebook Live yesterday afternoon. Oktoberfest is a great excuse to gather with friends over beer and German food (which I love!) in the Fall and the Brewed For You bundle is perfect for this occasion! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
You can watch my Facebook live from yesterday afternoon HERE. I have also posted it to my YouTube Channel and you can view it HERE.
Adhere a panel of Boughs of Holly designer series paper to a Soft Suede mat with liquid glue. Adhere a strip of Cajun Craze Rustic Harvest DSP across the panel with liquid glue. Cut a panel of Layering Designs vellum with the largest circle die from the Stylish Shapes dies. Adhere the vellum to the panel with Stampin’ Seal. Adhere the panel to the front of a Cajun Craze Card base with dimensionals.
Stamp two of the mugs from the Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite on Basic White. Use the mug fill stamp to add Crushed Curry to the middle of each mug. Stamp the mug foam stamp twice in Gray Granite on Basic White. Cut out the mugs and foam with the coordinating dies. Use dots of liquid glue to adhere the foam to the back of the mugs. Adhere the top mug to the card with glue dots. Adhere the second mug to the card with dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment from the Splendid Thoughts cling stamp set in Soft Suede ink on Gray Granite card stock. Cut it out with the short thick banner die from the Stylish Shapes dies. Adhere the label to the card front with dimensionals and finish with a small rustic dot.
For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a Basic White panel. Stamp the large jug next to the sentiment in Gray Granite ink. Trim the bottom of the panel with a strip of Rustic Harvest DSP and adhere the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You bundle is perfect for making masculine cards, but I think that Oktoberfest can also be enjoyed by us gals! But if there’s a man in your life with a Fall birthday, this is the perfect bundle to pull out for a birthday card!
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on Tomorrow Only!
Yay! On October 4, 2022, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders totaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on October 4, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Free Shipping will only be offered on October 4, 2022 beginning at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:59 PM (MT).
It’s a great time to stock up and save!
Starter Kit + Starts on October 4, 2022!
Stampin’ Up! has a new Joining promotion starting on tomorrow! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31 2022, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
What are the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- You can choose any items you want for your Starter Kit – Choose
$125$155 worth of products for $99.
- Demonstrators receive a minimum 20% discount on products.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!
- Support from me and the rest of the Inkin’ Krew Team
- Early Access to new products
See my Join My Team page for all the benefits and to get started. Or Contact Me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to chat.
The October Paper Pumpkin Kit is Ho Ho Ho!
Send merry and bright cards this holiday season with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! With classic Christmas colors and holly jolly sentiments, the cards in this kit are sure to bring the Christmas spirit.
Word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, it will be a breeze to create cohesive holiday crafts for all your gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself
The October Kit includes:
- Supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Printed card bases, envelopes and die cuts
- Iridescent foil die cut snowflakes, vellum and Vanilla epoxy dots
- Adhesive dots and mini dimensionals
- Exclusive Ho Ho Ho photopolymer stamp set
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot
Coordinating Colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the October 2022 kit is October 10, 2022. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: HHFMZPFH
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Cajun Craze – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Suede – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ (front mat)
- Gray Granite – 1-1/4″ x 3″ (label)
- Layering Designs Vellum – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (die cut circle)
- Basic White – 4” x 5-1/4” (inside panel), 2-1/2″ x 6″ (die cut beer and foam)
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 2″ x 3-1/4″ (front stripe), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)
- Boughs of Holly DSP – 4-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (front background)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You Oktoberfest Card with Video Tutorial”
Such a cool card Akiko! Love vellum under the mugs, perfect colors too! 🙂
Thank you so much! 😊
Comments are closed.