Good Morning! Here is the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths Christmas card that I made during during the Inkin’ Krew World Cardmaking Day Celebration last night. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Adhere a panel of Painted Christmas designer series paper to a Cherry Cobbler panel. Emboss an Evening Evergreen panel with the pine boughs folder from the Wintry 3D embossing folders and adhere it to the front of the Cherry Cobbler mini card. Adhere the mini card to the DSP panel with liquid glue.
Stamp the leafy wreath from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths in Garden Green ink on Basic White. Cut out the wreath using the coordinating die. Cut two leaf sprigs from the Country Wreath dies from Evening Evergreen and adhere them to the die cut wreath. Cut Real Red Glimmer paper with the detailed bow die and adhere it to the wreath with glue dots. Adhere the wreath to the mini card with dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White. Cut it out with the label die from the Holly Berry dies and adhere it to the mini card with dimensionals. Decorate the wreath with red rhinestone gems.
For the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment from the Peaceful Deer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White. Ink up the pine boughs from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Wreaths stamp set with Garden Green ink and use a sponge dauber to apply Evening Evergreen ink to the stamp. Stamp the boughs on the panel and trim the bottom with Painted Christmas DSP. Adhere the panel to the inside of the mini card
I hope you were able to have some relaxing fun on World Card Making Day and even got some crafting done. Don’t forget to send out your cards so you can share them with those you love. And remember that the cards you make and give are the ones that people appreciate and love the most!
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make a card. Join me as I use the Stampin’ Up! Brewed For You bundle create a fun Celebrate card. Look forward to seeing you then!
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on October 4 Only!
Yay! On October 4, 2022, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders totaling $75 or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours only!
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live; this means that the order must be opened and closed on October 4, 2022.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($23.50 shipping included) + tax.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Free Shipping will only be offered on October 4, 2022 beginning at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:59 PM (MT).
It’s a great time to stock up and save!
Starter Kit + Starts on October 4, 2022!
Stampin’ Up! has a new Joining promotion starting on October 4, 2022! New team members will get even MORE FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between October 4–31 2022, those who sign up can get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
What are the benefits of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator?
- Choose any items you want for your Starter Kit – Choose
$125$155 worth of products for $99.
- Receive a minimum 20% discount on products.
- Support from Stampin’ Up!
- Support from me and the rest of the Inkin’ Krew Team
- Early Access to new products
Current Host Code: HHFMZPFH
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ card base, 3″ x 8-1/2″ mini card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Evening Evergreen – 2-3/4″ x 4″ (embossed background), 1-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ (die cut leaves)
- Red Glimmer – 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (bow)
- Basic White – 2-3/4” x 4” (inside panel), 1″ x 3-3/4″ (label), 3″ x 3″ (die cut wreath)
- Painted Christmas DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1/4″ x 2-3/4″ (inside trim)