Good Morning! It’s been a short week, but it’s Happy Friday again – Yay! Today’s card is a simple hello card made with the fabulous Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch photopolymer stamp set and the beautiful Pansy Petals designer series paper. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I used the pretty sketch in the Fab Friday 217 Sketch Challenge for today’s card – It’s perfect for showing off pretty designer series papers! Here it is:
I embossed a panel of Fresh Freesia card stock with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Fresh Freesia card base.
I adhered the Bumblebee and Calypso Coral strips of Pansy Petals DSP to the large floral Pansy Petals panel with liquid glue and adhered the layered panel to a Fresh Freesia mat. I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set in Blackberry Bliss on a Fresh Freesia strip. I adhered it to the card front with dimensionals and finished the card front with three flower flourishes adhered with glue dots.
For the inside of the card, I simply adhered strips of Pansy Petals DSP to the bottom of a Basic White panel and adhered an embossed piece of Fresh Freesia on top so that it would mirror the card front design. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set has so many wonderful sentiments in addition to pretty pansies! I just love this little sentiment and it’s the perfect thought to go with the small, scattered flowers.
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale is Going on Now!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most beautiful paper designs! Get all the details on my Promotions Page or click on the image below for a printable PDF Flyer:
Current Host Code: ZQAFXXXK
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Fresh Freesia – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background), 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (DSP mat), 1/2″ x 3-1/8″ (label), 1/2″ x 1″ (embossed inside trim)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel (inside panel),
- Pansy Petals DSP – 3-1/8″ x 4-3/8″ (front floral), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″, 1/2″ x 4″ (Bumblebee floral front strip), 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (Bumblebee inside strip), 3/4″ x 3-1/2″ (Calypso Coral dotted front strip), 3/4″ x 1-1/4″ (Calypso Coral dotted inside strip)
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch Hello Card”
Such a cute card Akiko! I love the fun mix of designer papers and those little flower embellishments top it off perfectly! 🙂
Thank you so much Amy!! 😊
So super sweet, Akiko – perfect use of these papers and embellies – definitely makes me smile! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!
Thank you so much Heather!!
Comments are closed.