Hello! Last week I received my September Paper Pumpkin kit and I put together some of the cracker boxes. I am planning to fill the cracker boxes with Halloween treats to give out, so I pretty stuck with the Halloween themes and used the black cat and witches’ hat. I didn’t decorate them with as many flowers and leaves as in the video, but they’re still cute!
The pumpkin die cuts were too cute, so I paired them with the Whisper White note cards and envelopes to make some cute Thanksgiving cards. I did use more of the flowers and leaves for these cards and added a few items from my stash.
Don’t you just love those little filigree panels and the swirls? There are lots of the leaves and flower die cuts left, so I’ll incorporate them into more fall and Thanksgiving cards for friends. Here are the contents of the kit. Note that it includes a Cajun Craze Stampin’ Spot!
And here’s the stamp set that is included – such a pretty witches’ hat!!
Here’s the Paper Pumpkin unboxing video from the YouTube channel showing how to assemble the cracker treat boxes:
And here are some more alternative projects made by the Paper Pumpkin team.
If you are interested in how to make these projects and seeing other alternative ideas, visit the Paper Pumpkin Facebook Blog. They describe how to make each of these alternative projects and they have additional ideas from demonstrators on projects using the September Paper Pumpkin kit.
The October Paper Pumpkin Kit Celebrates Fall
This holiday season, share the joy of Paper Pumpkin! The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box, enough supplies to create eight elegant cards, and an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only will you get a head start on holiday crafting—you’ll get to create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! And after you subscribe to the October kit, be sure to join the Paper Pumpkin Joy To The World Facebook Group to make the most of your kit.
Here are the Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to connect with other customers and demonstrators around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the October 2020 kit is October 10, 2020. Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Today is the 24 Hour Stamp Sale!!
Head to my Online Store to shop now!
And to celebrate the end of a great Stampin’ Up! year, I’m offering Double Wildflower Points!! If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
September 16 – 30 Host Code: V9FPKC9R
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.