Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! I have a sneak peek of some of the new 2022 – 2024 In Colors today in the Hello card I made with the Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms cling stamp set. I love the bold stamped flower images in this set and they look great with the new In Colors! You can find the currently available supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a sketch this week and here is the pretty sketch we are using:
I adhered a panel of the new Sweet Sorbet In Color 6″ x 6″ designer series paper (available May 3) to the front of a Sweet Sorbet card base. I cut a basic white panel with the second largest scalloped rectangle from the scalloped contours dies. I stamped the long leaf sprig from the Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms stamp set three times in the new In Color Parakeet Party ink (available May 3) on the scalloped rectangle. I stamped the double leaves in Garden Green on each side.
I applied a small strip of Stampin’ Seal in the middle of the panel and looped a length of Poppy Parade and white baker’s twine around the panel. I stamped the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms stamp set in the new In Colors – one in Sweet Sorbet and the other in Tahitian Tide (both available on May 3). I fussy cut the flowers and adhered them to the panel with dimensionals over the baker’s twine.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms stamp set in Versamark ink on Basic Black and sprinkled it with white embossing powder. I shook off the excess powder and heated the sentiment with my heat tool until it was shiny. I cut out the sentiment with the small banner die from the new Stylish Shapes dies (available May 3) and adhered it over the panel flowers with glue dots and dimensionals. I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals and finished it with small Black Matte Dots.
For the inside, I stamped the flower from the Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms stamp set in Sweet Sorbet in the bottom corner of a Basic White panel. I covered it with a mask and stamped the long leaf spring in Parakeet Party. I adhered a strip of Sweet Sorbet DSP to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The new In Colors are bold and bright and fun. The Stampin’ Up! Boughs and Blossoms stamp set perfectly capture the excitement of the new colors! I compared the new Sweet Sorbet card stock with the other reds in the Stampin’ Up! color families so you can see the differences. I initially thought it would be more pink, but it’s really just a light red and goes well with both Real Red and Poppy Parade. All the new In Colors will be available when the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog goes live on May 3!
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any available item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Sweet Sorbet – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 1″ x 3-1/2″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (scalloped rectangle), 2″ x 4″ (fussy cut flowers
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)