Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow cling stamp set and Meadows dies are favorites with sweet sentiments, pretty flowers and gorgeous floral dies. I paired the stamps and dies with the new Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ designer series paper for a fresh take on these favorites. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a Pool Party panel with the Fern 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a panel of Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. I adhered the panel to a Pool Party mat and popped it on the front of a Calypso Coral card base.
I used the fern die from the Meadows dies to cut a Lost Lagoon panel and I used the flower die to cut a Petal Pink panel. I adhered the die cut fern to the card with dots of liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow stamp set in Copper Clay ink on Lost Lagoon card stock and cut it out with the little tag die.
I looped a length of Linen Thread through the tag and tied it to the die cut flower stem. I adhered the flower to the card with glue dots on the stem and dimensionals on the flower. I secured the little tag with a dimensional and finished the card front with Pastel Iridescent Rhinestones.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the flower from the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow stamp set in Petal Pink ink on the side of a Basic White panel. I inked the spatter stamp with Lost Lagoon ink and stamped off twice before stamping over the flower. I stamped the sentiment in Lost Lagoon and adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The wildflowers in the Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ designer series paper go great with the die cut flowers from the Meadows dies and I love it when new products go so well with old favorites! I also stamped the side of a Basic White with the Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow flowers to match the inside of the card.
SAVE 15% ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPERS!
We all love beautiful Designer Series Paper, and in June, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives. Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
Here are the Details:
- Sales Period: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2023
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives
Click on the image below to download a PDF with the list of designer series papers that are on sale and their sale prices:
Current Host Code: TUMGKET9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a Thank You gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00.
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the Thank You gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Calypso Coral – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pool Party – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat), 2-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ (embossed panel)
- Lost Lagoon – 2-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (die cut fern), 1″ x 1-1/2″ (die cut tag)
- Petal Pink – 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (die cut flower)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel),
- Inked Botanicals 6″ x 6″ DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background)