Good Morning! One of the prettiest sets in the retiring January-June 2022 Mini Catalog is the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle. It coordinates with the Artfully Composed designer series paper to make fun cards with a tropical flair. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
My card was inspired by the pretty sketch challenge in Freshly Made Sketches #538:
I embossed a Basic White panel with the Painted Texture 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Basic White card base. I adhered two strips of Artfully Composed designer series paper vertically to the left side of the card with liquid glue and adhered another strip across the top.
I cut an Evening Evergreen panel with the leaf from the Tropical Layers dies and stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered cling stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink on a panel of Layering Designs vellum. I let the ink dry a bit and cut out the circle with the Stylish Shapes dies. I adhered the leaf die cut to the die cut vellum with glue dots.
I adhered the die cuts to the card front with glue dots and finished the card front with a Polished Dot.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set in Mint Macaron and Calypso coral on a Basic White panel. I adhered the panel to an Artfully Composed DSP mat and adhered the layered panel to the inside of the card.
One of the best things about the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set are the fun, casual sentiments. They go great with the relaxed tropical leaf designs. These products are on the retiring list and the best part is that the dies and the DSP are on sale!! Be sure to check them out before they’re gone!
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (embossed background), 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (inside mat)
- Evening Evergreen – 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (die cut leaf cluster)
- Layering Designs Vellum – 3″ x 3″ (die cut circle)
- Artfully Composed DSP – 3/4″ x 4-1/2″ (front strip), 3/4″ x 4″ (front strip), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (front strip), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside mat)
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered Card”
Just beautiful Akiko! The layering is perfect, love the vellum sentiment die cut! 🙂
Thank you Amy!! 😊
Love your take on the sketch, Akiko! Great use of the pretty paper and colors. TFS
Thank you!! 😊
Comments are closed.