Good Morning! The new Texture Chic Suite in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog is so beautiful and unique. It has the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic bundle with an eclectic set of stamps and dies with sea shell, flower, leaf and snowflake motifs along with different spatter and brushstroke stamps that encourages creativity. It also has the beautiful Texture Chic specialty designer series paper with touches of gold foil and the gorgeous Distressed Gold specialty paper. I used all three for today’s shell motif thinking of you card and you can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Texture Chic specialty designer series paper to a Gray Granite mat. I used a blending brushes to apply Gray Granite ink and Petal Pink ink to two spots on a Basic White panel. I stamped the shell from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic photopolymer stamp set to stamp over the blended spots, using Petal Pink over the Gray Granite spot and Mango Melody over the Petal Pink spot. I cut the shells out with the coordinating die.
I stamped another Pink shell on plain Basic White and cut it out with the coordinating die and cut a panel of Distressed Gold specialty paper with the large detailed shell die. I adhered the gold shell to the Petal Pink stamped shell with liquid glue. I die cut the two small detailed shells from Petal Pink card stock and traced the long shell outline on a Basic White scrap. I used a blending Brush to apply Petal Pink ink to the shell and stamped over it with the spatter stamp from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set and Mango Melody ink. I fussy cut the shell and adhered it to the back of my die cut Petal Pink shell.
I cut a vellum panel with the screen die from the Chic dies and colored the back with Gray Granite and Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the screen to the DSP panel with Stampin’ Seal across the middle and along the side. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Gray Granite ink on Basic White and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I adhered some gold shimmer ribbon to the DSP panel with Stampin’ Seal and adhered the label on top with glue dots. I used glue dots to adhere the two smaller shells and the plain larger shells. I adhered the layered distress gold shell with dimensionals and adhered the DSP panel to the front of a Petal Pink card base with dimensionals. I finished the card front with Polished Dots.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the shell from the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set in Petal Pink and Gray Granite in the corners of a Basic White panel. I stamped the Spatter in Mango Melody and trimmed the bottom with a strip of Texture Chic specialty DSP. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
Here in the Northeast, it’s a big beach weekend with gorgeous weather, so the shells in the Stampin’ Up! Season of Chic stamp set make a perfect card for the times. The light woodgrain DSP with the shells make the perfect background for a sun bleached look. This was a fun card to make and I hope it inspires you for summertime fun.
Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog Last Chance Sale going on now!
The Stampin’ Up! January – June 2022 Mini Catalog is retiring on June 30 and retiring items are available while supplies last. And some items are on sale for up to 50% off!
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- The items are available while supplies last through June 30, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Click HERE to download an Excel Spreadsheet of the Retiring List items.
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection – Buy One Get one 50% off!
The Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off sale! The Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! is perfect for beginner crafters with its variety and all-inclusive projects. And this is the perfect time to share a kit from the Kits Collection with a friend!
Here are the details:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
The kit selection is based on availability, and new kits are continually being added. Shop the Kits Collection in my online store HERE.
Current Host Code: MHHQUNTF
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1-1/2″ x 2″ (die cut seashells)
- Gray Granite – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat)
- Distress Gold specialty paper – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (detailed large shell)
- Vellum – 3″ x 4″
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 4″ x 5″ (stamped shells)
- Textured Chic DSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)