Good Morning! Today I have a sneak peek of the new He’s The Man Suite from the upcoming 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog that will be available on May 3, 2022. This suite consists of the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That bundle with the He’s The Man specialty designer series paper and Rustic Metallic dots. This is a great suite for masculine cards and I used all of the products for my card. You can find the currently available the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of the He’s the Man DSP to an Early Espresso mat with liquid glue. I cut a fishtail banner at the bottom of a strip of He’s the Man DSP and adhered it to the panel. I then wrapped a length of Crumb Cake Baker’s twine around the panel and tied a knot.
I cut a panel of the He’s the Man DSP with the largest square in the new Stylish Shapes dies (available May 3) and adhered it to the panel with liquid glue. I stamped the car and sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! He’s All That cling stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake. I cut it out with the pinked circle die from the bundle’s All That dies and adhered it to the panel with dimensionals.
I adhered the panel to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with dimensionals and finished it with three rustic metallic dots.
For the inside of the card, decorated a Basic White panel with cut outs from the He’s the Man DSP pack. I adhered a strip of DSP to the bottom and punched out the car and sign from the die cut sheet and adhered them with liquid glue. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! He’s All That bundle has fun sentiment stamps with all kinds of masculine themes and coordinating label dies. They’re perfect for coordinating with other masculine stamp sets that you may have in your stash! Here’s the stamp set and dies that are in the bundle:
Here’s the fun He’s The Man specialty DSP. There’s two 12″ x 12″ sheets of die cuts and five other double sided designs with themes about cars, camping, tools, BBQ and clothes!
All these items will be available on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 when the new catalog launches – just in time for Father’s Day!
Last week for 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (car)
- Early Espresso – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- He’s The Man DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), 2″ x 4″ (banner), 3″ x 3″ (die cut square)