Good Morning! I have a pretty floral hello card today made with the Stampin’ Up! Ranunculus Romance bundle. This is a pretty cling stamp and die set with vintage images and sweet sentiments. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of Layering Designs with the Scalloped Contours die and adhered it to the front of a Blushing Bride card base with Stampin’ Seal (I applied the adhesive behind the ribbon and die cut flowers). I adhered a strip of white frayed ribbon to the vellum with Stampin’ Seal.
I used the Ranunculus dies to cut the large flower from Blushing Bride and the leaf from Soft Seafoam. I stamped the flower from the Stampin’ Up! Ranunculus Romance stamp set in Smoky Slate and colored it with the light Flirty Flamingo and dark Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. I cut it out with the coordinating die and adhered it to the leaf and flower with glue dots. I adhered the layered die cuts to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the hello sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Ranunculus Romance stamp set in Smoky Slate on Soft Seafoam and cut it out with the label die. I adhered it to the card front with glue dots and finished the card with Elegant Gems.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Ranunculus Romance stamp set in Smoky Slate on a Basic White panel. I stamped the filigree strip in Soft Seafoam and colored the flowers with Flirty Flamingo and Soft Seafoam Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
I was inspired to make this card after going to the nurseries and seeing all the ranunculi in bloom! There are two things I love about the Stampin’ Up! Ranunculus Romance bundle – first is the contrast between the bold graphic die cuts and the vintage print stamps. The second is that the stamp set is kind of old school with the images that make nice stamped collages. That’s what I need to play with next!
May is a Great Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise (see the list below)
- free business supplies and catalogs
- free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- free shipping!!
Here are the free In Color Products that are included:
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Blushing Bride – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3″ x 3″ (die cut flower)
- Soft Seafoam – 3/4″ x 1-1/2″ (label), 2″ x 2-1/2″ (die cut leaf)
- Layering Designs Vellum – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (scalloped rectangle)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut flower)