Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove bundle is a fun bundle with a wonderful woodsy frame die cut and pretty scenic stamps. I paired it with the pretty Beauty of the Earth designer series paper to make this little wooded scene inspirational card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock to the back of a greenery panel of Beauty of the Earth DSP with liquid glue and cut it out with the left side of the wooded frame die cut from the Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove Bundle. I wanted to pop up the die cut frame with dimensionals and needed a double layer to make it stiffer.
I stamped the long ground stamp with shrubs from the Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove cling stamp set in Mossy Meadow on a blue sky panel of the Beauty of the Earth DSP. I sponged Cinnamon Cider ink on the ground with a sponge dauber, and it nicely covered the blue sky, so my ground looked realistic. I stamped the deer in Crumb Cake on Basic White and fussy cut it out. There is a die that works nicely, but I didn’t want the white edge for such a small focal piece. I adhered the deer to the stamped panel with liquid glue and adhered the die cut wooded frame with dimensionals. I adhered the layered panel to an Early Espresso mat.
I adhered a strip of wood grained Beauty of the Earth DSP to the front of a Crumb Cake card base and adhered the little scene with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove stamp set in Mossy Meadow on Pear Pizzazz and cut it out with the Messages die. I adhered the label to the frame with glue dots and finished the card front with adhesive pebbles.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the trees from the Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove stamp set in Mossy Meadow on a Basic White panel. I trimmed the bottom of the panel with a strip of wood grained Beauty of the Earth DSP and adhered it to the inside of the card.
The wooded frame die from the Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove bundle is so neat! But the other scenic stamps are also pretty and the sentiments are sweet. And it goes beautifully with the Beauty of the Earth DSP! The different prints give your project texture and interest and are perfect for the natural woods theme of the bundle!
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz – 3″ x 3-1/4″ (DSP backing), 1-1/4″ x 2″ (label)
- Early Espresso – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 2″ x 4-1/4″ (front stripe), 1/1″ x 4″ (inside trim), two 3″ x 3-1/2 panels (die cut greenery and blue sky background)
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Grassy Grove Card”
Such an awesome card Akiko! The layering and the stamping is just perfect! Love it! 🙂
Thanks Amy!! 😊
Akiko, you really have an eye for design and use of product.
Thanks Karen! 😊
card is Beautiful
Thank you so much!! 😊
Comments are closed.