Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! One of the cutest stamp sets in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog is the Stampin’ Up! Happy Hedgehogs bundle. With the sweet little hedgehogs and friends, it’s the perfect set for lighthearted Spring critter cards. I didn’t need to use the punch for my card today, but it was fun to stamp and color this little scene. You can find the currently available supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a theme challenge this week with the theme of butterflies or bugs. Even though I have a hedgehog, I do have a butterfly too, so I think I meet the criteria.
I adhered a panel of the Beauty of the Earth designer series paper to the front of an Old Olive card base. I stamped the sentiment, tree, hedgehog, butterfly and grass from the Stampin’ Up! Happy Hedgehogs photopolymer stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on a Basic White panel. I colored the scene with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue and Pale Papaya Stampin Blends.
I lightly applied Balmy Blue ink to the sky with a blending brush, and applied Old Olive to the ground with another brush and adhered the panel to a Misty Moonlight mat with liquid glue. I wrapped the bottom with a length of Misty Moonlight cotton ribbon and tied the end with linen thread.
I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals and finished the card with three Misty Moonlight square gems.
For the inside, I stamped the little butterfly from the Stampin’ Up! Happy Hedgehogs stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black in the top corner of a Basic White panel and colored it with Balmy Blue and Pale Papaya Stampin Blends. I adhered a strip of Beauty of the Earth DSP to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any available item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Misty Moonlight – 3-5/16″ x 4-1/8 (front mat)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-1/2″ x 4″ (front panel)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)