Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Today I used the pretty Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle with the Artfully Composed designer series paper for a colorful, tropical Hello card. You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a Color Challenge this week and here is the pretty color palette we are using:
I adhered a panel of Layering Designs vellum on the front of a Just Jade card base with strips of Stampin’ Seal in the middle of the card front (it will be covered by the DSP layer. I adhered a panel of Pale Papaya Artfully Composed DSP to an Evening Evergreen mat and adhered a strip of colorful, leafy DSP on the side. I used the pinked edge die from the Tropical Leaves dies in the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered bundle to cut a strip of Evening Evergreen and adhered it across the bottom.
I cut the detailed long leaf die from the Tropical Layers dies from Calypso coral and adhered it to the panel with glue dots. I cut a leaf from the Artfully Composed DSP with the Tropical Layer die and cut a panel of Evening Evergreen with the detailed die. I adhered the detailed die cut to the DSP die cut with dots of liquid glue and adhered the layered leaf to the panel with glue dots. I adhered the panel to the card front with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set in Calypso Coral Basic White and cut it out with the plain oval part of the Double Oval Punch. I folded a short length of Just Jade ribbon and adhered it to the back of the label and adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals. I finished the card with Gilded Gems.
For the inside, I stamped the leaves from the Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered stamp set in Just Jade in the top corner of a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of Artfully Composed DSP to the bottom and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Artfully Layered cling stamp set has pretty tropical leaf stamps and great sentiments, and the coordinating dies are just wonderful! The Artfully Composed designer series paper goes perfectly with these items and they are so much fun to use in making fun cards.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Evening Evergreen – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (DSP mat), 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (die cut trim), 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (die cut detailed leaf)
- Calypso Coral – 2-1/4″ x 3″ (die cut leaf)
- Layering Designs Vellum – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (front background)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 1-1/4″ x 3″ (label)
- Artfully Composed DSP – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ (front background), 1-1/2″ x 4″ (front stripe), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim), die cut leaf