Good Morning! Today I made a little hello card with the Stampin’ Up! Mischievous Mice cling stamp set. This is a Host set from the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog that you purchase with Host Dollars that you earn when you host a workshop with more than $150 in sales or make a purchase of that amount, and it is so cute! I used a couple of the images and a sentiment from the set for my card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a strip of Real Red with the new Gingham embossing folder and adhered it to a panel of striped Pattern Party designer series paper. I adhered the layered DSP to the front of a Granny Apple Green card base.
I stamped the large mouse from the Stampin’ Up! Mischievous Mice stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on a Basic White panel and cut it out with the second largest Layering Circle die. I colored it with Gray Granite, So Saffron, Light Petal Pink and Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends and adhered it to the white side of a Heart & Home doily with liquid glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Mischievous Mice stamp set in Versamark ink on Basic Black and sprinkled it with white embossing powder. I shook off the excess and heated the powder with my heat tool until it was shiny. I cut it out with the little banner label die from the Give It A Whirl dies and adhered it to the layered circles with glue dots. I adhered the circles and label to the card front with dimensionals and finished it with three adhesive sequins.
For the inside of the card, I adhered a strip of Paper Party DSP to the bottom of a Basic White panel. I stamped the little mouse (without the balloon) from the Stampin’ Up! Mischievous Mice stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black on another Basic White panel. I colored it with Gray Granite and Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends and fussy cut it with paper snips. I adhered it just above the DSP strip and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Stampin’ Up! Mischievous Mice stamp set is real cute and great for coloring. It has a variety of sentiments and can be used for many occasions.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Real Red – 1″ x 4″ (embossed strip)
- Basic Black – 1″ x 3″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/2″ (inside panel), 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (front mouse), 2″ x 2″ (fussy cut mouse)
- Pattern Party DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)