Good Morning! Today I have a Christmas Card made with the Stampin’ Up! Perfectly Plaid photopolymer stamp set and Pine Tree Punch.
This is the first Christmas Card that I designed for my Card Making 101 video series on Facebook. I used some more die cuts and introduced dry embossing with the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Here’s the video with instructions on how to make the card. I think I’m making improvements each time, but I’m still not ready for Prime Time (and definitely no Emmy!).
Here’s a picture of the inside of the card. I am planning to share card making videos on Facebook Live on Sundays at 1:00 Eastern time. I invite you to join me and like my Facebook page.
And don’t forget about the current Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper promotion that lasts for just one more week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! See the full details on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions Page.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EDRVYB3Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Occasions Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Whisper White – (2) 3 3/4″ x 5″, 2 1/2″ x 5 3/4″
- Cherry Cobbler – 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Gold Foil – 1” x 2”
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 2 3/4″ x 3 5/8″, 1/2″ x 3 3/4”