Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch bundle is carrying over into the new 2022 – 2023 Annual catalog so YAY! With sweet sentiments, and wonderful dies, it’s definitely a favorite. But unfortunately the pretty Pansy Petals DSP is retiring, so I wanted to use it to make a simple card using scrappy strips of the pretty paper. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I selected 5 scrappy strips of the Pansy Petals designer series paper between 3″ – 5″ long and 1/2″ – 1″ wide. I cut a Thick Basic White card base and arranged the strips on the card base. Since some of the designs have a distinct up direction, I was careful to make sure the flowers weren’t upside down or sideways and the colors looked good next to each other. It’s relaxing to rearrange the strips to get the right combination.
Once I got the arrangement I liked, I took a picture with my phone and used it to recreate the design with adhesive, adhering each strip and for this design, I tried to keep them straight. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set in Evening Evergreen on Basic White and cut it out with the Oval Double Punch. I cut a Soft Succulent panel with the scalloped Oval from the punch and adhered them together.
I folded a length of Bumble gingham ribbon and adhered it to the card front with glue dots and adhered the label on top with dimensionals. I finished the label with a small Fresh Freesia flower. There are so many different ways to add additional layers to this design and step it up for a fancier design. This DSP is so pretty that it can stand on it’s own and the design is simple enough for anyone to make!
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch stamp set in Calypso Coral on the inside of the card. Since I used Thick Basic White for the card base, it doesn’t need an additional lining (of course if you make a boo boo, you can always cover it up with an additional layer – I was lucky today). I used the pansy dies to die cut a small pansy and leaf from the Pansy Petals DSP and adhered them to the top corner with liquid glue.
The Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch bundle is so sweet and I’m so glad that it’s sticking around. And while the Pansy Petals DSP is retiring, the good news is that it is on sale, so get it before it’s gone!
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Succulent – 1-1/2″ x 4″ (scalloped oval)
- Basic White – 1-1/4″ x 3″ (label)
- Pansy Petals DSP – various scraps, die cut pansy and leaf
4 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Pansy Patch Thank You Card”
Very pretty Akiko 🙂 Thos DSP strips look perfect together Great way to use up scraps
Thanks so much Karen! 😊
Such a pretty card! Love the way that you used the DSP! 🙂
Thank you Amy!! 😊
Comments are closed.