Good morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Today I used the pretty Stampin’ Up! Crane of Fortune bundle with the Symbols of Fortune specialty designer series paper for a Good Luck card. You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a Sketch Challenge this week and here is the pretty sketch we are using:
I adhered a panel of Symbols of Fortune specialty designer series paper to the front of a Crumb Cake card base. I adhered a Soft Succulent mat to the back of another panel of the DSP and adhered that to the card front with liquid glue.
I stamped the pretty crane from the Stampin’ Up! Crane of Fortune cling stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a Basic White panel and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals. I cut a leaf sprig from the leftover and two sets of ginkgo leaves from Soft Succulent. I adhered the leaf sprig and a gingko leaf die cut to the card front with glue dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Crane Of Fortune stamp set in evening Evergreen on Calypso Coral and cut it out with the Messages die. I folded a short length of Soft Succulent ribbon and adhered it to the back of the label and adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals. I finished the card with pretty Polished Dots.
For the inside, I stamped the dragonflies from the Stampin’ Up! Crane Of Fortune stamp set in Crumb Cake in the top corner of a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of Symbols of Fortune DSP to the side and adhered the gingko leaf die cut with glue dots. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
Today’s hop sketch is really nice for showing off pretty designer series papers. And this lovely crane goes perfectly with this DSP, they did a really nice job of shading with this stamp!
On with the Hop! Click on the Next Blog button to move forward to see the beautiful project Karen Ksenzakovic has created.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
Today is the Last Day for Savings are In Bloom!
Today is the last day to get select bundles and the Stampin’ UP! Mini Cut & Emboss machine at a 20% discount!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Succulent – 3″ x 5-1/4″ (DSP mat), 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (ginko die cuts)
- Calypso Coral – 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3″ x 3-1/4″ (crane and leaf die cuts)
- Symbols of Fortune DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ (front stripe), 3/4″ x 4″ (inside trim)
10 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Crane of Fortune for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop”
Very pretty – love the serene color palette! 🙂
Thank you!! 😊
Akiko, this is so pretty. Love the DSP.
Thank you!! It is pretty paper. 😊
This is just beautiful Akiko 🙂 Love that DSP
Thanks Karen! Me too! 😊
Beautiful card that showcases the stamp set and DSP. Great card Akiko!
Thank you so much!! 😊
Just beautiful Akiko! The colors are perfect and I love the layering! 🙂
Thanks Amy!! 😊
Comments are closed.