Good Morning! Today I have a cute little ocean themed card made with the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done photopolymer stamp set and Whale of a Time 6″ x 6″ designer series paper. You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I embossed a panel of Just Jade card stock with the Seabed 3D embossing folder and adhered it to a Pretty Peacock mat. I popped it on the front of a Pool Party card base with dimensionals. I cut a Whisper White panel with the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered a panel of the Whale of a Time designer series paper to the front.
I cut two pieces of seaweed using the die from the Smooth Sailing Dies, one from Pretty Peacock and one from Old Olive. I adhered the seaweed to the DSP panel with liquid glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done stamp set in Just Jade ink on a strip of Soft Sea Foam card stock and cut it out with the die from the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the label to the DSP panel with liquid glue. I fussy cut two sea turtles from another sheet of the Whale of a Time DSP and adhered them to the DSP panel with liquid glue.
I popped the DSP panel on the card front with dimensionals, also carefully placing parts of dimensionals underneath the elements that overlapped the panel. I finished the card front with three small Coastal Cabana sequins.
I stamped the seaweed from the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done stamp set in Pretty Peacock and Old Olive inks in the corner of a Whisper White panel. I stamped the coral in Calypso Coral and stamped the bubbles in Pool Party. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Whale Done stamp set and Whale of a Time designer series papers are pretty and colorful and perfect for creating fun ocean themed cards as we wind down the summer.
August 16 – 31 Host Code: TV9N9BHQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pretty Peacock – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat), 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut seaweed)
- Just Jade – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (embossed front background)
- Old Olive – 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut seaweed)
- Soft Sea Foam – 1″ x 3″ (label)
- Whale of a Time DSP – 3″ x 3-3/8″ (small panel background)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-2/2″ x 3-3/4″ (die cut mat)