Good Morning and welcome to the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop! Here’s a card made with the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delight bundle and the pretty Country Floral Lane designer series paper. You can find the supplies I used along with card stock cuts at the bottom of my post.
We have a color challenge in the Blog Hop and here is the color palette we are using this week:
I adhered a panel of Country Floral Lane designer series paper to a Basic White mat. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delight cling stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a Basic White panel and cut it out with the third largest circle die from the Stylish Shapes dies.
I cut the Mossy Meadow panel with the large leaf vine die from the Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delight dies. I cut a Sweet Sorbet panel with the 4-flower die and cut a stem and two small leaf pairs from Mint Macaron. I adhered the flowers and leaves to the stem with glue dots and adhered them to the vine with glue dots. I cut two of the Queen Anne’s Lace type flowers from Mint Macaron, trimmed the stems and tucked them in the vine adhering them with glue dots. I cut three daisy like flowers from Petal Pink and adhered Crushed Curry flower centers to them before adhering them with glue dots.
I made a bow with Balmy Blue and White ribbon and adhered it with a glue dot. I finished the label with In Color Opal rounds and adhered the panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the the large bouquet from the Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delight stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on the side of a Basic White panel. I colored the flowers with Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends and trimmed the bottom with a strip of Country Floral Lane DSP before adhering it to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal.
The Stampin’ Up! Dainty Delight bundle has beautiful die cut and stamped wild flowers on a smaller scale. The die cut flowers have beautiful debossed details and the stamped flowers have coordinating dies so you have the option of cutting them out. And the sentiments are beautiful too!
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Amy Koenders
- Mary Deatherage
- Akiko Sudano <– You Are Here
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
Current Host Code: ZYNDU2N9
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any available item valued up to $10.00 in the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog or the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow – 2-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ (large leaf vine die cut)
- Mint Macaron – 3″ x 3″ (leaf and flower die cuts)
- Petal Pink- 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ (flower die cuts)
- Sweet Sorbet – 1″ x 2-1/2″ (flower die cuts)
- Crushed Curry – 1″ x 2″ (flower centers)
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front mat and inside panel), 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (die cut circle)
- Country Floral Lane DSP – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)