Good Morning! I used the one of the pretty floral pattern papers from the Abigail Rose designer series paper with the wonderful Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose bundle to make a simple Best Wishes card. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Abigail Rose designer series paper to an Early Espresso mat. I cut the double flower from Petal Pink card stock using the Cottage Flowers dies in the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose bundle. I adhered the flower to the DSP panel with liquid glue and wrapped it with a pink ribbon and tied a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose cling stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a Crumb Cake panel and cut it out with the die from the Painted Labels dies. I adhered the label to the DSP panel with glue dots and popped the panel and label on the front of a Petal Pink card base with dimensionals.
I finished the card front with three Polished Dots.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the the large rose from the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose stamp set in Petal Pink on a Basic White panel after stamping off once. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of Abigail Rose DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The Abigail Rose DSP has a rustic, homespun look that goes well with the elegance of the images in the Stampin’ Up! Cottage Rose bundle. I love the browns with the Petal Pink, the die cut outline flower really pops. Thanks for taking a look!
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (die cut flowers)
- Crumb Cake – 3-1/4″ x 3″ (label)
- Early Espresso – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
- Abigail Rose DSP – 3-1/8″ x 4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 3-3/4″ (inside trim)