Good Morning! Today’s Hello card is made with the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked bundle and the gorgeous Expressions In Ink specialty designer series paper. With colorful alcohol ink designed backgrounds that have touches of gold, this DSP is perfect for making beautiful, yet simple and easy cards. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of Expressions in Ink specialty DSP to the front of a Melon Mambo card base. I applied some adhesive sheets to the back of a Basic White panel and cut out the large flower die from the Artistic dies in the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked bundle. I pulled off the adhesive backing and adhered the floral die cut to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked cling stamp set in Versamark ink on a Melon Mambo panel. I sprinkled it with white embossing powder and shook off the excess. I heated the powder with my heat tool until it was shiny and cut it out with one of the fancy Tailor Made Tags. I cut another tag from Gold Foil and adhered it to the back.
I looped lengths of white crinkle and Flirty Flaming metallic ribbons through the holes and tied it with gold trim. I adhered the tags to the card front with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the triple flower stamp from the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked stamp set in Melon Mambo in the corner of a Basic White panel. I trimmed the bottom with a strip of DSP and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
The stamps in the Stampin’ Up! Artistically Inked bundle are gorgeous and the sentiments are ones that you’ll use over and over. And aren’t the die cuts just gorgeous?
Join me for a Facebook Live this Afternoon!
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook Page at 1:00 ET this afternoon to make a card. Join me for a sneak peek at the pretty Nature’s Prints bundle from the upcoming 2022 – 2023 Annual Catalog. Look forward to seeing you then!
2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Sale is Going on Now!
Many items have already sold out, so stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Here are the details:
- Not all retiring items are on sale. Discounted items are noted in the Retiring List PDF or in Last Chance Products pages of my Online Store
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion.
- The items are available while supplies last through May 2, 2022.
Order soon to make sure that you are able to get the items that you are wanting! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to download a PDF of the Retiring List items.
Head over to my Online Store to shop now.
Tomorrow is the Last Day to Sign Up for the April 2022 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Change is Beautiful!
Growing through life can also mean growing pains. Whether they’re climbing their career ladder or moving out for the first time—change can be simultaneously thrilling and scary—but isn’t that what makes life beautiful? Because new beginnings, after all, are simply new adventures. Let your loved ones know you’ll be there to support them through all of life’s chapters!
The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change. The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
This kit includes:
- Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- Printed card bases and Envelopes
- Card size – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Printed, shaped die cuts
- Iridescent sea glass
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my Online Store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my Online Store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the March 2022 kit is March 10, 2022. Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Current Host Code: 6Y7ZDRM7
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Melon Mambo – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1-1/2″ x 3″ (tag)
- Gold Foil – 1-1/2″ x 3″ (tag)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/2″ (inside panel), 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (front mouse), 2″ x 2″ (fussy cut mouse)
- Expressions in Ink specialty DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)