Good Morning! The Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration bundle is an early release from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog and boy is is gorgeous! I made this simple birthday card to introduce you to the bundle and you can check out all the details of the promotion because this bundle is available today! You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I used sponge daubers to apply Pacific Point and Night of Navy inks to the large wave stamp in the Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration cling stamp set. I applied Pacific Point to the entire stamp and Night of Navy to the bottom and stamped the image on a Basic White panel. I used sponge daubers to apply additional ink to the wave, Bermuda Bay to the top part of the wave, blending into Pacific Point and Night of Navy towards the bottom.
I used another sponge dauber to lightly ink the sky with Balmy Blue ink. I stamped the bird from the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration stamp set in Basic Gray three times in the sky. I adhered the panel to a Night of Navy mat. I cut the clouds from Basic White using the Waves Dies and adhered them to the panel with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in Night of Navy on a strip of Balmy Blue and cut it out with the label from the Waves Dies. I looped Linen thread through the ends of the label and adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals. I pulled the linen thread around to the back of the card and secured the ends in the back with tape. I accented the label with a rhinestone and adhered the panel to the front of a Balmy Blue card base with dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the wave again in Pacific Point on a Basic White strip. I used sponge daubers to apply Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy inks to the strip so that it would resemble the ocean on the front of the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the bird in Basic Gray and adhered the ocean strip to the bottom. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
This is just a simple example of using the pretty Stampin’ Up! Waves Of Inspiration bundle for a birthday card. Be on the lookout for more cards made with this gorgeous bundle and the other exclusive items in the Waves of the Ocean Collection.
Waves of the Ocean Collection Available March 1, 2022
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
Here are the Details:
- Promotion Period: March 1, 2022 – May 2, 2022
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately.
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set is available in English, French, and German.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
Click on the image below to download a PDF flyer with all the details including the item numbers and prices. Click HERE to shop the Waves of the Ocean Collection in my Online Store now.
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini crafting companion: the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! If this is your first encounter, allow us to introduce you.
This mini—but mighty—machine is durable, portable, and easy to use. It’s the perfect pick for budding beginners who want to branch out, papercrafting pros who want to craft on the go, or those who are short on storage space! With this trusty tool, any crafter can make precise cuts and embossed designs for their projects with one pass.
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Here are the Details:
- Promotion Period: March 1, 2022 – March 31, 2022
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase
- Products are available while supplies last – No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. We will post an update with further information if this is anticipated.
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Balmy Blue – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 1″ x 3-1/2″ (label)
- Night of Navy – 4″ x 5-1/2″ (front mat)
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front panel), 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (inside panel), 1″ x 3-1/2″ (die cut clouds), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)