Good Morning! Today I used the wonderful Wreath Builder Dies to create a pretty Christmas Wreath to go with the sentiments from the Stampin’ Up! Cherish the Season cling stamps for a Christmas Card! You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I adhered a panel of the Shaded Spruce plaid paper from the Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ designer series paper pack to the front of a Real Red card base with Stampin’ Seal. I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks 3D embossing folder and adhered it to a Real Red mat before popping it on the card front with dimensionals.
I cut the leaf wreath from the Wreath Builder Dies from Shaded Spruce card stock, two poinsettias from Real Red card stock and the two pieced bow from Bumblebee card stock. I adhered the wreath and poinsettias on embossed panel with liquid glue and popped the bow on with a piece of a dimensional. I accented the centers of the poinsettias with yellow rhinestones.
I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cherish the Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a strip of Whisper White and cut it out with the label die from the Ornate Frames Dies. I adhered it to the card front with liquid glue and decorated it with a red rhinestone.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Cherish the Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a Whisper White panel and trimmed the bottom with a strip of Plaid Tidings DSP. I added another poinsettia and small piece of the leaf wreath to the upper corner and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
I love wreath Christmas cards and the Wreath Builder Dies make beautiful ones, whether simple or more elaborate. Plus, it’s fun – like decorating a holiday wreath for your front door!!
August 16 – 31 Host Code: TV9N9BHQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ (mat)
- Bumblebee – 1-1/4″ x 3″ (bow die cuts)
- Shaded Spruce – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (wreath die cuts)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 1-1/2″ x 3-1/3″ (label), 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (embossed panel)
- Plaid Tidings DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)