Good Morning! Today I’m sharing a cute little Christmas gift box made with the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Parcel dies that I made during my Facebook Live video tutorial yesterday afternoon. This die set has been available since last year and now you can update it using products from the August -December 2020 Mini Catalog. You can find the supplies used to create this project at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Here is the Facebook Live video showing how I made the blue box and snowflake tag:
I also posted the video to my YouTube Channel and you can view it here if you prefer.
I cut two of the box using the box die from the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Parcel Die set from Misty Moonlight card stock. I creased the box along the top and bottom score lines and adhered the box together with tear & tape. See the video for how to apply the tear & tape.
I applied the Snowflake Splendor designer series paper to the side and top box panels and folded the top down, tucking the flaps into the sides. I tied a length of metallic Seaside Spray ribbon around the box. I used the tag topper die from the Stampin’ Up! Perfect Parcel dies to cut the top of the Seaside Spray tag panel and adhered a strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP to the bottom of the tag.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a Whisper White panel and cut it out with the label die. I popped the label on the tag with dimensionals. I cut the small snowflake from the So Many Snowflakes dies using Balmy Blue Glimmer paper and the medium snowflake from Misty Moonlight cardstock. I adhered the snowflakes together and adhered them to the tag. I finished the tag with rhinestone gems and used the metallic twine to loop the tag onto the ribbon before tying the bow.
The Stampin’ Up! Perfect Parcel dies makes a really nice little gift box! It’s perfectly sized to hold a gift card or sweets or maybe even handmade jewelry. And it’s perfect for coordinating your card with a fancy box for that extra special gift.
Today is the last day to earn Double Wildflower Points!!
To celebrate the new catalog, I announced Double Wildflower Points. But since I couldn’t blog for days, I decided to extend this for another week – But today is the last day! My Wildflower Points program is my way of saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. For every $50 you order from my online store, you earn 1 point, and when you earn 8 points, I owe you a FREE $40 order of your choice! With Double Wildflower Points, you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching the goal of 8 points faster! Yay!! For complete details on the program, see my Customer Rewards page. Let me know if you have any questions!
And don’t forget to redeem your Bonus Days Coupon Codes before the end of the month!!
August 16 – 31 Host Code: TV9N9BHQ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalog or the new Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog. This includes some of the host exclusive sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Basic Box and Tag
- Box card stock – two 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ panels
- Box DSP – two 1-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ (box sides), 7/8″ x 3-3/8″ (box top flaps), 1/4″ x 2″ (tag trim)
- Tag – 2″ x 3-1/2″
- Label – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- plus anything else needed to embellish the box
- Cherry Cobbler Box and Tag
- Thick Whisper White – two 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ panels (box die cuts)
- Cherry Cobbler – 2″ x 3-1/2″ (tag)
- Shaded Spruce – 1″ x 2″ (pine sprigs)
- Silver Foil – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (jingle bells)
- ‘Tis The Season DSP – two 1-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ (box sides), 7/8″ x 3-3/8″ (box top flaps), 1/4″ x 2″ (tag trim)
- Whisper White – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
- Snowflake Splendor Box and Tag
- Misty Moonlight – two 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ panels (box die cuts), 2″ x 2″ (large snowflake)
- Seaside Spray – 2″ x 3-1/2″ (tag)
- Balmy Blue Glimmer – 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (small snowflake)
- Snowflake Splendor DSP – two 1-1/4″ x 3-3/8″ (box sides), 7/8″ x 3-3/8″ (box top flaps), 1/4″ x 2″ (tag trim)
- Whisper White – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (label)
2 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Perfect Parcel Christmas Gift Box Video Tutorial”
These are just beautiful Akiko! Love the colors and your tags are perfect. Great ideas for holiday gifts! 🙂
Comments are closed.