The brand new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog is going live on 3 June 2020, and we’re having a celebration! Anyone who holds a party or shops during the month of June will receive extra Stampin’ Rewards with a qualifying purchase. If you place an order or host a party of $250 or more before shipping and taxes you will receive an extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards – that’s $50 in total!! Yay!!!
Here are the details:
- Customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online order types qualify for this promotion.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion, but you can use your Stampin Rewards towards the purchase of your Starter Kit, just ask me for details.
- Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscriptions from my Online Store count toward a qualifying purchase. Month-to-month subscriptions do not qualify for this promotion.
- The qualifying amount must be reached with merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- Additional Stampin’ Rewards for this promotion will only be awarded once per order/party.
- Ordering deadline: June 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
Interested in hosting a virtual party? I can set up a Host Code for you and you can have your stamping friends use your host code to place their orders! If your party reaches $250 in sales, you’ll get that extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards when we close out your party! For more information, drop me an email at email@example.com
The June 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit is an exclusive Sara-inspired to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine!
- The kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the June 2020 kit is June 10, 2020. Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Last Chance Products are going fast!
Stampin’ Up has posted the Last Chance Products – the retiring items from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog in preparation for the release of the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The items on the lists are only available while supplies last through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click on the picture below to head over to my Online Store to shop the retiring products:
Have fun shopping and let me know if you have any questions!
May 16 – 31 Host Code: Z6VYEYYK
June 1 – 15 Host Code: 6TV9W6ZJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online Store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.