Good Morning! Today’s card is a simple masculine card made with the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set for Father’s Day. This is a wonderful set with family themes that is great for masculine cards. And it’s going to be carried over to the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog! Yay!! You can find the supplies used to create this card at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I stamped the image of the father and daughter from the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man cling stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Whisper White panel. I used this image as it reminds me of my son and granddaughter. I colored the image with Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. I adhered the stamped and colored image to a Basic Black mat.
I adhered a panel of the In Good Taste designer series paper from the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog that will be available on June 3 to a Basic Black mat and adhered it to a Gray Granite card base with dimensionals. I cut a panel of Sahara Sand card stock with the Stitched Rectangle die and ran it through the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. I adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.
I adhered the layered art panel on the card front with dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Sahara Sand and cut it out with the smallest Layering Circle Die. I used the smallest stitched shape die to cut another circle from Basic Black ink and adhered the sentiment to it. I adhered it to the card front with dimensionals and liquid glue under the art panel. I finished card front with three Designer Elements.
I decorated the inside by stamping the heart from the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man stamp set in the upper corner of a Whisper White panel and trimming the bottom with a strip of the In Good Taste DSP. I adhered the panel to the inside of the card with liquid glue.
The Stampin’ Up! A Good Man is great set for creating masculine cards for any occasion. It is a must have for stampers with lots of men in your families.
May 16 – 31 Host Code: Z6VYEYYK
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2020 January-June Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now Button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my Online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
- Visit my Online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front mat), 2″ x 4″ (art panel mat), 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (stitched circle die cut)
- Sahara Sand – 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ (embossed stitched rectangle die cut), 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (label)
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ (art panel)
- In Good TasteDSP – 3-3/4″ x 5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4″ (inside trim)