Good Morning! Today I’m here to tell you about special programs that I am offering. As I grow my business, I’m learning new ways to give value to you, my customers so you can continue to enjoy using Stampin’ Up! products to make your special projects without breaking the bank.
I will return on Monday with another pretty project to share. I will be making it during my Facebook Live session tomorrow afternoon at 1 PM ET.
Stampin’ In The Meadows January – June 2020 Mini Catalog Product Shares
I’m doing my first Stampin’ Up! Product Share to get ready for the new January-June 1010 Mini Catalog and I invite you to join me! I’m placing an order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 13. I am doing a paper share and an ribbon & embellishments share. A share is a good way to get a sample of the new products before committing to purchase full packages of each product. See my New Mini Catalog Product Shares page to get a complete details of the options and their costs, a complete listing of all the products you will be getting, and how to sign up.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ In The Meadows Online Host Club Starting in January 2020
I’m excited to announce that starting in January, I’m going to start my Online Host clubs.
Do you have a long wish list and don’t want to spend a lot of money all at once? An Online Host Club might just be the perfect solution for you. This is the perfect way to build up your Stampin’ Up supplies a little at a time and receive host benefits too.
Here’s how it works:
You sign up for a 6-month term and commit to:
- Placing a $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host Code for each month that I provide to you in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, a random draw will determine your host month and you are guaranteed:
- a $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Host Dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month
- You earn one Wildflower Reward point for every $25 that you order on your Online Host Club Orders. So your $25.00 order earns one Wildflower Reward every month, a $50 order earns 2 reward points, a $75 order earns you 3 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 6 reward points during your membership, building up your Wildflower Rewards towards FREE Items
- FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
At the end of the 6 months, you will get first right at signing up for the next 6 month term.
During your host month you are also welcome to gather extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders), it’s that easy! And if you already have 5 other friends that want to do this, you can start your own Exclusive Club!
Questions? Call me at 484-356-5031 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. residents only please. I am not permitted to sell outside the country I reside in.
Stampin’ Up! Year-End Closeout is going on now!
Stampin’ Up!’s Year-End Closeout started earlier this week and things are starting to run out! While supplies last, you can save big on a selection of retiring and surplus items including holiday catalog items, stamp sets, and Paper Pumpkin past kits. Shop early to avoid missing out! Supplies are limited and popular items will sell out quickly. This amazing sale ends on January 2. Head over to my online store to shop now.
Click below to see the closeout items that are discounted:
Click below to see the items that are retiring (note that while all the Holiday Bundles are retiring, the individual items may be carried over but not with the bundle discount):
You can see the entire carry over list including the items that will continue to be available between holiday catalogs here.
January Paper Pumpkin: I’ll Bee Yours
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. So make it a “LOVE”-ly year with Paper Pumpkin.
- Kit details: Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Sign up deadline for the January 2020 kit is January 10, 2020.
December 1 – 15 Host Code: R497392Q
December 16 – 31 Host Code: A99JPHA3
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or in the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my frequent shopper online customers.
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter here
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.