Stampin’ In The Meadows January – June 2020 Mini Catalog Product Shares
Do you want all of the great new products in the January – June 2020 Mini Catalog but can’t afford everything? Let’s do a share! I’m placing an order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 13. I will offer options so you can choose between Designer Series Paper or Ribbons & Embellishments or both. See the details and order form below. Deadline to sign up for a share is January 2, 2020.
Stampin’ In The Meadows Designer Series Paper Share – $16 + $7 Priority Shipping
You will receive one 6×6 sheet of each design from the following DSP packs (the number behind the name indicates how many 6×6 sheets of that paper pack you will receive), 3 3×3 note cards and envelopes, 2 gusseted cellophane bags and4 heart doilies:
- From My Heart Specialty DSP – 6
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP – 6
- Peaceful Poppies DSP – 6
- Birthday Bonanza DSP – 6
- Tropical Oasis DSP – 6
- Country Club DSP – 6
- Best Dressed DSP – 12
- Best Dressed 3×3 Note Cards and Envelopes – 3 note cards + 3 envelopes
- Printed 3×9 Gusseted Cellophane bags – 2
- Heart Doilies – 4
In all you will receive 48 6×6 sheets of double sided designer series paper, 3 printed 3×3 note cards with 3 coordinating envelopes, 2 3×9 printed gusseted cellophane bags and 2 Flirty Flamingo and 2 Real Red heart doilies.
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double DSP Share – $32 + $7 Priority Shipping
If you’d like double shares of the designer paper, that’s fine too. I’ll cut the designer paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Best Dressed DSP, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut 6×6). You’ll also get 6 Best Dressed 3×3 note cards and 6 coordinating envelopes, 4 3×9 Printed Gusseted Cellophane bags and 8 Heart Doilies (4 of each color).
Stampin’ In The Meadows Ribbon & Embellishment Share – $19.50 +$7 Priority Shipping
You will receive a length of each of the new ribbons and a sample of the new embellishments as follows:
- Real Red 3/8″ Double Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Petal Pink 1/4″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon – 2 yds
- Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon – 2 yds
- Daffodil Delight 1/4″ ruched Ribbon – 2 yds
- 5/16″ Braided Burlap Trim – 2 yds
- Country Club Twine – 4 yds (1 yd each of Basic Black, Garden Green, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade)
- Mint Macaron 1/8″ sheer Linen Ribbon – 2 yds
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels – 14 pieces
- Assorted PomPoms – 20 pieces (5 of each color – Bermuda Bay, Grapefruit Grove, Poppy Parade, Whisper White)
- Tropical Oasis Trinkets – 8 pieces (2 of each design- pineapple, hibiscus, leaf, ukulele)
- Best Dressed Tassels – 6 (2 of each color – Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White)
In all you will receive 16 yards of ribbon/twine and 48 embellishments.
Stampin’ In The Meadows I WANT IT ALL Share – $35.50 + $7 Priority Shipping
The I WANT IT ALL! share includes a single Designer Series Paper Share AND a Ribbon & Embellishment Share. You will receive 48 6×6 sheets of double sided designer series paper, 3 printed 3×3 note cards with 3 coordinating envelopes, 2 3×9 printed gusseted cellophane bags and 2 Flirty Flamingo and 2 Real Red heart doilies. You will also receive 16 yards of ribbon/twine and 48 embellishments.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share. Please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US. If you’d like to join, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Your complete shipping address
Deadline to sign up for my share is Thursday, January 2 at 1:00 PM ET. Payments must be received by January 2 at midnight to be included in my share. I only accept PayPal for payment. I will send out PayPal invoices on or about December 29 for orders I have received. Orders received after that will be invoiced right away.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!