Good Morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We had our Inkin’ Krew Quarterly Team meeting yesterday and had fun making beautiful Christmas cards with the Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly bundle. Inkin’ Krew teammates Darryl Robbins from Saginaw, MI, Carol Buckalew from Claymont, DE and I designed cards and led the team in making the cards for the virtual team meeting on Zoom. You can find the supplies we used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I designed the first card which doesn’t use any of the dies in the Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly bundle. I stamped the berries first in Real Red and Cherry Cobbler and then masked them before stamping the leaves in Shaded Spruce, both stamped off and full strength.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and then adhered the panel to a Real Red mat and Shaded Spruce card base.
I stamped berries and leaves using the same berry mask and stamped the sentiment in Real Red for the inside panel.
And I even made an envelope stamped with more berries and leaves.
Darryl designed this fabulous slimline easel card using the beautiful Boughs of Holly designer series paper and the dies from the Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly bundle. The card base is Mossy Meadow and the mats are Cherry Cobbler. The gorgeous label die is cut from Cherry Cobbler and the sentiment and berries are stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The leaves stamped in Mossy Meadow on Mossy Meadow card stock go beautifully with the pretty DSP.
The inside sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow and a berry branch Textural Element colored in Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends props the card front for display!
This slimline card fits the new Stampin’ Up! slimline envelopes as well!
Carol designed this gorgeous Z-fold card and also used the beautiful Boughs of Holly DSP along with the beautiful dies from the Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly bundle. The berries are die cut from Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler and the pine sprig accents are die cut from Soft Succulent and Basic White.
An Evening Evergreen square with striped Boughs of Holly DSP set off the gorgeous Brushed Metallic foil leaves and gold metallic ribbon. Basic White and Soft Succulent die cut pine sprigs and Poppy Parade and Cherry Cobbler die cut berries are tucked in with the gold. It’s all topped off with the sentiment label, stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
She finished the inside with the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Leaves of Holly stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and covered the envelope flap with the Boughs of Holly DSP.
I love how the versatility of this fabulous bundle is highlighted by these wonderful Christmas cards! You can stamp the berries and leaves, or just die cut them or do both and it comes out beautiful!
Perfect Partners – Exclusive Dies Available This Month!
Stampin’ Up! created six new die sets that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog. Click on the picture below to open a flyer with all the details on the dies.
These stamp sets and dies are available separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price.
Sales Period: September 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022 (while supplies last)
September Weekly Deals Going On Now!
Every week in the month of September Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week. New products will be added each week on September 1, 8, 15, and 22.
Check my Online Store to see the this week’s deals!
Current Host Code: JSUNSU6D
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item currently available valued up to $10.00 from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog or the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for these projects:
- My Card
- Shaded Spruce – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4”
- Real Red – 3-3/4” x 5” (front mat)
- Basic White – 3-5/8” x 4-7/8” (front panel), 3-3/4” x 5” (inside panel)
- Darryl’s Card
- Mossy Meadow – 7-1/2” x 8-3/4” card base scored at 1-7/8” and 3-3/4”, 3-3/4” x 8-3/4” (front panel), 4” x 5-1/4” (die cut leaves)
- Cherry Cobbler – two 3-5/8” x 8-5/8” panels (front and inside mats), 3” x 4” (label)
- Basic White – 3-1/2” x 8-1/2” (inside panel), 1” x 2” label
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – 3-1/2” x 8-1/2” (front background)
- Carol’s Card
- Cherry Cobbler – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2″ card base scored at 2-1/8″ and 4-1/4″, 2” x 2” (die cut berries)
- Evening Evergreen – 2-3/4” x 2-3/4” panel (front mat)
- Soft Succulent – 2” x 2” (die cut pine sprigs)
- Poppy Parade – 2” x 2” (die cut berries)
- Basic White – 2” x 4” (die cut pine sprigs and label), 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” (inside panel)
- Boughs Of Holly Designer Series Paper – two 2″ x 5-3/8″ panels (front background), 2-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (inside panel), 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” (front background), 2-1/2” x 6” (envelope flap)
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – two 4” x 4” panels