Good Morning! This weekend is Mother’s Day so I have a Mother’s Day card made with the pretty Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream bundle. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
I cut a panel of Layering Designs Vellum with the largest circle die from the Stylish Shapes dies and adhered it to a panel of Artfully Composed designer series paper. I trimmed the end and adhered the panel to a Basic White mat. I embossed a panel of Pale Papaya with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the front of a Pale Papaya card base.
I stamped the single daffodil from the Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream cling stamp set in Basic Gray on a Basic White panel. I colored it with Mint Macaron and Pale Papaya Stampin’ blends and cut it out with the coordinating die. I adhered it to the DSP panel with dimensionals and wrapped the panel with Soft Succulent ribbon and made a bow. I adhered the panel to the card base with dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Soft Succulent on a Basic White panel and punched it out with the Double oval punch. I punched a Pale Papaya scalloped oval and embossed it with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing folder and adhered it to the back of the label and adhered the label to the card front with dimensionals. I cut Basic White, Soft Succulent and Pale Papaya with the butterfly dies and adhered them together and adhered it to the card front with a glue dot. I finished the card front with pretty Pale Papaya In Color Opal Rounds.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the fancy border from the Stampin’ Up! Daffodil Daydream stamp set along the side of a Basic White panel. I stamped the sentiment from the Blessings of Home stamp set in Basic Gray on the panel and adhered the panel to the inside of the card.
Have a great Mother’s Day this weekend!
Stampin’ In The Meadows Double Wildflower points ordering special!
To celebrate the launch of the new Stampin’ Up! 2022-2023 Annual Catalog, I am offering a Double Wildflower points ordering special through May 10.
If you don’t know about my Wildflower Points frequent shopper program, here’s how it works:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping) you will earn one Wildflower point.
- You will earn one Wildflower point for each friend that you refer when they place their first order of $50+ from my online store.
- When you have earned 8 Wildflower points you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice and mailed directly to you!
With DOUBLE Wildflower points you get 2 points for each $50 order, 4 points for each $100 order, and so on, reaching your FREE order faster!!
For complete details on my Wildflower Rewards, scroll to the bottom of my Customer Rewards page or contact me.
May is a Great Time to Join Stampin’ Up!
Ready to start your Stampin’ Up! business in style? Then sign up between May 3 – 31, 2022 to be a demonstrator and get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color® products!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between May 3-31, you’ll get:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper – item 160009
- 2022-2024 In Color 8-1/2″ x 11″ Card Stock – item 159204
- 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection – item 161108
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – item 159253
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free random past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Current Host Code: ZFMCWFCA
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any currently available item valued up to $10.00!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Pale Papaya – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (embossed background, 1″ x 1″ (die cut butterfly), 2″ x 4″ (punched scalloped oval)
- Soft Succulent – 1/2″ x 1″ (butterfly body)
- Layering Designs Vellum – 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (die cut circle)
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel), 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ (front mat), 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ (daffodil), 1-1/2″ x 4″ (die cut butterfly and punched oval)
- Artfully Composed DSP – 3-3/8″ x 4-5/8″ (front background)