Good Morning! Last weekend we had our Inkin Krew Quarterly Team meeting and made some cards designed by our teammates Rosy Kean, Karen Ksenzakovic and Jillian Good. They used the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration bundle along with other products from the beautiful Waves of the Ocean collection. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
Rosie presented a beautiful gatefold card covered with the beautiful Waves of the Ocean designer series paper on the inside and outside panels. The gorgeous wave was stamped and topped with a foil die cut before being fussy cut. The wave goes across the card front and contrasts with the soft stamped sentiment and pelican on the inside stamped in Smoky Slate.
Karen presented an awesome bridge fold card with the beautiful wave from the Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration bundle going across the front and the Waves of the Ocean DSP on the side panels. The blue foil die cut wave is adhered to another panel of the DSP and fussy cut while there’s another wave stamped on the back panel with the pelican and sentiment. Isn’t the layered die cut cloud cute, and I love that pelican!
Jillian presented this beautiful card with the background embossed with the Seashells 3D embossing folder and the triple panel of Waves of the Ocean DSP on the silver foil. The beautiful die cut labels are perfect for wrapping with ribbon, and the Blushing Bride ribbon is a sweet contrast with the bold blues in the DSP.
It was fun to get together and play with this gorgeous suite of products and it was great to do the fun fold cards! The foil waves are gorgeous, whether over the stamped image or the DSP and using the adhesive sheets before cutting is a must.
The Stampin’ Up! Waves of Inspiration bundle is an early release from the upcoming 2022 – 2023 Annual catalog. And the bundle is wonderful with the other items in this beautiful collection!
Savings Are In Bloom During March!
During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details, including all the stamp bundles that will be on sale and the discounted prices! Click HERE to shop for these discounted items in my Online Store.
Waves of the Ocean Collection now available!
Discover the depths of the ocean—and your artistic abilities—with the Waves of the Ocean Collection! This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both early-release products from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period! Click on the image below to download a PDF flyer with all the details. Click HERE to shop the Waves of the Ocean Collection in my Online Store now.
Current Host Code: MPMDW6BG
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog or the January – June 2022 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Rosie’s card
- Basic White 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″, 3” x 5-1/2” panel (stamped and fussy cut wave), 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel)
- Pacific Point – four 2-5/8” x 4-1/8” panels (DSP mats), 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” panel (inside mat)
- Waves of the Ocean DSP – four 2-1/2″ x 4″ panels (front flap panels)
- Blue Foils specialty paper – 3″ x 5-1/2″ (die cut wave)
- Karen’s card
- Pacific Point – 4-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ card base scored and folded at 1-3/8″ (M), 2-3/4″ (V), 5-1/2″ (V) and 6-7/8″ (M), 1-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip (bridge)
- Basic White – two 2-5/8″ x 4-1/8″ panels (inside and back panels), four 1-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ strips( DSP mats), 1-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ strip (bridge DSP mat), 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ panel (die cut pelican and clouds)
- Basic Black – 1″ x 4-1/4″ strip (die cut seagulls)
- Waves of the Ocean DSP – four 1-1/8″ x 4″ strips (front flap panels), 1″ x 5-1/4″ strip (bridge panel), 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (fussy cut wave)
- Blue Foils specialty paper – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (die cut wave)
- Jillian’s card
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – two 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panels (front embossed background and inside panel), 2″ x 4″ (label)
- Waves of the Ocean DSP – three 1″ x 4-1/4″ strips (front panel)
- Blue Foils specialty paper – 3-1/4″ x 4-3/8″ panel (front background)