Good Friday Morning! One of the fin things I did last weekend was travel to my team lead’s house for our Quarterly In Person Inkin’ Krew Team meeting. We made three beautiful Christmas cards designed by three of our team members with the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season bundle. You can find the supplies I used at the bottom of my post along with the sizes of cardstock used.
This first card was designed by Amy Koenders, our team lead. The greenery from the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season bundle really pops against the clean white background and the Cherry Cobbler sentiment from the Merriest Moments stamp set fits perfectly in the corner. She finishes it with some nice touches of shimmer with the Cherry Cobbler ribbon and Gold Holly Leaves. You Can find more of Amy’s designs on her blog Stamp with Amy K.
This pretty card was designed by our teammate Karen Ksenzakovic. The Painted Christmas designer series paper is a gorgeous backdrop to the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season stamped pine cones and I love how she designed the pine branches in a spray around the label. The sentiment from the Christmas To Remember cling stamp set is a sweet touch on the Cherry Cobbler die cut label. You can find more of Karen’s work on her blog Creative Stamping Designs.
Our last card was made by our teammate Donna Leonard at Stamp Dabbles. I love rustic Christmas cards made with kraft paper and Donna’s design brings this together perfectly! The pine branches from the Wintry 3D embossing folder go beautifully with the Painted Christmas DSP and I love how the stamped greenery looks on Crumb Cake card stock! Donna also incorporated the sentiments from the Christmas To Remember stamp set.
I love how each card is so different and beautiful, it really shows the versatility of the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Season bundle. And I love how each arrangement of greenery uses the same colors, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Early Espresso, and yet each arrangement is different! It shows that you can easily arrange the die cut pieces any way you want and still come out with a beautiful card.
It was fun to get together to make cards with a few of the other ladies on our team and see these beautiful designs. I feel fortunate that I live close enough to some of my teammates to meet in person, because we are all over the country! Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! because of the Sale A Bration extra free bundle that you can add to your Starter Kit. Let me know if you think you might be interested in joining us, I would be happy to tell you more!
Sale A Bration is going on Now!
Sale A Bration has BUY, HOST and JOIN specials that run through September 30. Click on the picture below to view the Sale A Bration brochure:
There are 8 new products (4 stamp sets, 3 paper packs and a die set!) that are available as free items to chose from with a level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and 1 die set) that are available as free choices with a level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There is also a great new host exclusive stamp set called In Your Words that will be available for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at email@example.com if you are interested in setting up a host code for yourself to see if you can collect $300 in orders from yourself and your stamping friends to get that FREE stamp set! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
And there is an awesome joining promotion during Sale A Bration! When you join, you pay $99 for your starter kit and you get to choose $125 in product from any current catalog and your starter kit ships for free! And if you join between August 3 and September 30, you get to pick an additional qualifying bundle from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog to add to your starter kit for free! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family. Contact me if you have any questions about joining and I’ll be happy to tell you more!
Current Host Code: U6K4RBB4
Use this host code when you order $50 or more and receive a free gift from me! The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021 – 2022 Annual Catalog or the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog!
If your order is over $150, please do not use the host code since you’ll receive your own Host Dollars plus I’ll still send you the free gift! This host code can be used by anyone, no club or commitment required. Let me know if you have any questions.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here
- See the current Stampin’ Up! clearance rack specials here
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! products through my Wildflower Frequent Shopper Program – my way of saying thank you to my online frequent shopper customers.
- Have any questions? I’d be happy to help, click here to contact me.
Cardstock Cuts for this project:
- Amy’s Card
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic White – two 4″ x 5-1/2″ panels (front mat and inside panel), 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ (front background), 1-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ (embossed panel), 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (stamped greenery)
- Karen’s Card
- Thick Basic White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Basic White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside panel), 2″ x 4″ (pine cones)
- Cherry Cobbler – two 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ panels (front and inside mats), 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ panel (die cut label)
- Soft Succulent – 3″ x x 4-1/4″ panel (stamped pine boughs)
- Painted Christmas DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (front background), 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside trim), 2-1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
- Donna’s Card
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3″ x 7″ panel (stamped greenery)
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (front mat)
- Evening Evergreen – 1-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ (embossed panel)
- Painted Christmas DSP – 2-1/4″ x 5-1/5″ (front background), 1/2″ x 4-1/8″ strip (inside trim)